PDA

View Full Version : bing and endless.com problems

TahliasMom
11-29-2009, 07:07 PM
has anyone had problems with endless.com and bing? i made two purchases over the last month or so and both were denied. i have done this with drugstore.com, eastbay.com, etc with no problems. i contacted bing, received about 5 auto emails over 3 weeks; working on your issue, and then a final one from endless saying that it was denied. i was told that i didnt go thru the bing.com site properly. i contacted bing and asked them why there was no way to see your click history like with ebates and fatwallet. i'm still waiting to hear back from them!
anyone else has issues? i'm so fed up with endless.com. i been shopping with them for over 2 years and i refuse to patronize them.

TwinFoxes
11-29-2009, 07:53 PM
Yep, I posted in the lounge. I've used Bing about 8 times, and in about 4 of them I had to go through the dispute process before getting my cash. It's so annoying. Dermstore, Overstock and Sears have all caused problems for me. A royal pain.

mamatomax
11-29-2009, 08:23 PM
Barnesandnoble.com is the worst when it comes to Bing cashback :( Have had to dispute EVERY order.

ETA: Haven't had a problem with my orders placed on endless.com or dermstore.com