PDA

View Full Version : Photos with Santa and H1N1

bigpassport
11-29-2009, 10:30 PM
Ok, another H1N1 post. For those of you who haven't gotten DC vaccinated for flu and/or H1N1, are you concerned at all about having DC's photo taken with Santa? I was excited for DS's first photo with Santa, but a friend suggested I should be concerned about H1N1. What do you think?

JBaxter
11-29-2009, 10:33 PM
No we had ours done Friday. We dont do any flu vaccines H1N1 or other wise

Tondi G
11-29-2009, 10:35 PM
unless you children are staying home 24/7 then you are running the risk of them catching H1N1 from anywhere... stores, malls, park playgrounds, library, school, etc.

I don't think taking a picture with Santa is any more of a risk than anything else. I would think (hope) that most parents with children that are sick (with H1N1 or any other cold virus) are not going to be taking them to the mall to have their picture taken with Santa.

ett
11-29-2009, 11:22 PM
unless you children are staying home 24/7 then you are running the risk of them catching H1N1 from anywhere... stores, malls, park playgrounds, library, school, etc.

I don't think taking a picture with Santa is any more of a risk than anything else. I would think (hope) that most parents with children that are sick (with H1N1 or any other cold virus) are not going to be taking them to the mall to have their picture taken with Santa.

:yeahthat: If you want to avoid H1N1 you'll have to stay home and never go out. Don't worry about it. :)