PDA

View Full Version : builda bear party for 20 (or more kids)???

cchavez
11-29-2009, 10:44 PM
How can I make it economical? Is that too many kids for a BAB party? I don't think I want to just do the 10.00 bears...any suggestions?

SnuggleBuggles
11-29-2009, 10:45 PM
20 or more kids at any party is too many for me. :)

A pitcher of water and homemade cupcakes will save you $ over a store bought or bakery cake and juice boxes.

Beth

MMEand1
11-29-2009, 10:51 PM
20 or more kids at any party is too many for me. :)

A pitcher of water and homemade cupcakes will save you $ over a store bought or bakery cake and juice boxes.

Beth

I agree! Plus, that's a LOT of money to be spending on those stuffed critters. We have purchased several in the past and they just don't seem to last too long. One of them had a hole in it's arm that we discovered once we got to the car and BAB refused to do anything about it!

egoldber
11-30-2009, 07:33 AM
IMO that is way too many kids for BAB.

daisymommy
11-30-2009, 10:15 AM
We went to one about 2 years ago, and there were about 12 kids. They had the $10 bear option. Then we all walked over to the food court (3 stores down) and had cupcakes and juice boxes. I was impressed with how much the kids loved it and how easy it was for the host mom!

hellokitty
11-30-2009, 12:53 PM
I'd trim the # of kids from your guest list if you want to save $ and don't want to go with the cheapest bear option.

MMMommy
11-30-2009, 01:06 PM
That's me right now. I have what will probably be 25 kids coming to DD1's Build-a-Bear party in January. To save money, I purchased a good number of the Build-a-Bear bucks gift cards at Costco to pay for the party. So that will result in a 30% savings. Still ridiculously expensive, but any discount helps.