PDA

View Full Version : GAP Reward Cards

Kungjo
11-30-2009, 02:25 AM
I received a $10 and $20 GAP Reward Card (paper certificate) for using my card this past month. I earned enough points to earn these and used them online already to purchase some jeans. Are they only good for a one-time use either online or in store? Or can I use once online and once in store like Gymbucks? I did have to enter the code right under the bar code. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

jench
11-30-2009, 09:50 AM
The old ones could be used twice, but the newest ones can only be used once. I had been guessing that since they have a barcode now, but I confirmed it when I accidentally gave a "used" one to the cashier in the pile of unused ones.

Zaney
11-30-2009, 10:03 AM
Technically they are supposed to be used only once, however the new ones sometimes can still be used more than once - depending on the timing. Supposedly it works best if you use it in-store first then as soon as possible on-line.

kellybelly0513
11-30-2009, 10:48 AM
Yes, they can still be used twice sometimes, but you have to do it instore first then order online when you get home. You have a small window of opportunity there.

Also, gymbucks can only be used once. You cannot use them online and then instore afterwards.

lchang25000
11-30-2009, 10:56 AM
Wow...I did not know that about the Gap rewards card...thanks! They usually take mine away after I use it in-store, better keep it next time!

kellybelly0513
11-30-2009, 11:06 AM
They have to keep them, you will need to write your rewards numbers down before you go instore.