PDA

View Full Version : What do I need TWO of for 3 DC close together?

WatchingThemGrow
11-30-2009, 11:07 PM
Actually, as I typed the title, I realized there are things we may need three of. But, DS2 doesn't need that much yet. So we've got two cribs, but beyond that, what items have you had to have two of if your kids are close together? Some items we already have two of - helmets, scooters, life vests (of course), tricycles, but what else should we count on?

Leapsters (when the time comes), which musical instruments could we do better with 2 of? What else? As for bikes, we have one Hotwalk and thought we could hold off on one for DS1 until DD turns 4 in May, We'll get her a Trek Float that turns from balance bike to pedal bike if she's still not ready to ride. What else?

ETA: we have Kinderzeats (4 actually, lol) and FP Healthy Care Boosters in duplicate

LarsMal
11-30-2009, 11:13 PM
I don't have two of anything- except harmonicas!!!

What about high chairs? booster seats?

Right now DS has a bike with training wheels and DD1 rides the Kettler. I'm sure we'll be getting her a bike/helmet soon, but she's happy with the other stuff we have right now.

I haven't really thought about this, so I'll be checking back in on this thread!

SpaceGal
11-30-2009, 11:41 PM
My DS's are two years apart (2/05 and 3/07) with DD two years after them (2/09), so a little farther apart from your but not by much.

Things we have "two" of is mainly toys. Not that we have doubles but in some cases, it is a double. Lke they LOVE Disney Cars, so they each have to get one doesn't have to be the same but they do have to get one each if you know what I mean. We did get them a bowling set each since bowling tends lead to arguing and not sharing...golf sets as long as there is a club for each one we're good. Mainly it's video games and sports stuff that you might need two of...gloves, balls, video game systems...oh I do have two is two Doodlepros.

I'm thinking if we get one a Nintendo DS later down the road they will have to get them together....thankfully their birthdays are about 3 weeks from each other.