PDA

View Full Version : Wii charging station - recommendations?

neeter
12-01-2009, 08:51 AM
Would love to know if you have a great Wii charging station for the remotes. The Amazon reviews are all over the place! Thanks!

dogmom
12-01-2009, 10:02 AM
We have one, it works fine, as long as my son remembers to put them in. When he doesn't we tell him they have to wait and recharge. We don't use any batteries.

elliput
12-01-2009, 10:09 AM
I bought the Nyko two remote charger last year. We used it for a while, as it works just fine, but I packed it away because we keep the remotes either in a guitar or with a Wii motion attached.

In case the question comes up, yeah, we have been going through lots of batteries. My last AA battery purchase was the Member's Mark 48 count pack at Sam's club for about $11.

Tondi G
12-01-2009, 12:44 PM
we got a charging station and it was fine for one charge... then one side wouldn't charge then it just stopped altogether. My DH was pissed! We now have the wii remotes that have the little usb like plug thing on the back and hook it up to the Wii to charge.

neeter
12-01-2009, 07:24 PM
we got a charging station and it was fine for one charge... then one side wouldn't charge then it just stopped altogether. My DH was pissed! We now have the wii remotes that have the little usb like plug thing on the back and hook it up to the Wii to charge.

Thanks for this idea -- do I have to get the usb plug separately? Could you possibly send me a link on where to purchase this? This is a great idea!