PDA

View Full Version : Tips for using Bing?

BeachBum
12-01-2009, 11:38 AM
Is there a page where you can click through to stores or something? I got an email that had click throughs for today and tomorrow...but it made me wonder if I've been doing things the hard way.
In the past, I've blindly typed in a search term and hoped a cash back popped up.
Any tips?

wildfire
12-01-2009, 12:02 PM
bing.com/shopping

conniez
12-02-2009, 03:52 AM
Is there a page where you can click through to stores or something? I got an email that had click throughs for today and tomorrow...but it made me wonder if I've been doing things the hard way.
In the past, I've blindly typed in a search term and hoped a cash back popped up.
Any tips?

yeah...I really wish Bing was more user friendly like ebates. I only decided to try them because the Endless.com deal was too good to pass up!

jvs195
12-02-2009, 09:15 AM
They do have store lists under shopping then Cashback stores, but if the store has multiple % then you don't know what you're going to get on certain items and I've found some stores not listed on the list that do have cashback. It's worth it for the 20% ones, but more work.

Melbel
12-02-2009, 09:50 AM
I often search the store name and bing on slick deals first to find the hidden deals (higher % pay out if you search certain words). This SD thread in particular is helpful for finding higher % deals.
http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1551705