PDA

View Full Version : Stephanie Plum fans...Just for fun!

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
12-01-2009, 02:46 PM
So... Who do you want to see her end up with Ranger or Morelli?

I like Ranger. He is hotter (so important), isn't always trying to change he "profession" he loves her the way she is, and for some reason I think he is just better for her....Plus, if she was so crazy for Morelli, she would just marry him and not daydream about Ranger. I think Morelli is just comfortable, but if Ranger wanted a commitment she would be with him.

What do you think?

jent
12-01-2009, 03:10 PM
I voted Morelli. True, Ranger is hot, but he's basically just a distraction; Morelli is the one who really "gets" her, and who she is most comfortable with. She can just hang with Morelli in her sweatpants and socks & have a quiet evening with Morelli, Bob, a pizza, and some beer.

But maybe I'm just projecting my relationship with DH on Stephanie & Morelli :wink2:.

okinawama
12-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Fun poll! I voted for Morelli.

I am waiting the next Stephanie Plum book to come out, in the mean time I've started the Sue Graffton series which is very similar. The main character isn't as likeable as Stephanie, but still a fun light read.

DietCokeLover
12-01-2009, 04:21 PM
I voted for Morelli. I think a man who wants to settle down is so sexy.

cvanbrunt
12-01-2009, 05:20 PM
Ranger! Morelli strikes as one of those guys that will demand she stop working and stay at home if they were to finally make a commitment. He barely tolerates her job now!

MartiesMom2B
12-01-2009, 06:14 PM
I voted for Ranger. What can I say, I like bad guys.

I'm I the only one who craves donuts, chicken parm sandwiches, pizza, and beer while reading these books? Although I can say that I've never wanted to try a peanut butter olive sandwich.