PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for nativity stable

ett
12-02-2009, 12:55 AM
We set up the Playmobil nativity set today and I can definitely tell that the cardboard stable is not going to work for my boys. Anyone have a suggestion for a stable that is not too expensive? Thanks!

MommyAllison
12-02-2009, 02:30 AM
My dad built ours when we were kids, and I think it could probably be done quickly and with very little $ spent on materials. I can get more info from him if you are interested.

ett
12-02-2009, 03:23 PM
My dad built ours when we were kids, and I think it could probably be done quickly and with very little $ spent on materials. I can get more info from him if you are interested.

I would love more info. DH doesn't do much woodworking but he may be inspired to take it on after I show him some of the wooden stable prices. :)

MommyAllison
12-03-2009, 11:41 PM
I'll talk with my dad and try to get info and hopefully a photo for you :)

Seitvonzu
12-04-2009, 11:55 AM
i'd be interested too... i made the mistake of trying to put the little angel on the roof of the stable and she slid down (of course) my 23 month old thought it was the FUNNIEST Thing...she wants to make everything slide down the roof now--"again! slide!mommy slide!" oh dear....

at least she says "baby jesus" and "mary" now... so at least we're getting something out of it, right? she also was "washing jesus" in the golden goblet! oh my!

MommyAllison
12-17-2009, 04:00 PM
Just PM'd you, OP :) If anyone else wants the photos, PM me your email address and I'll send them to you.