PDA

View Full Version : Holiday PJs

jgenie
12-02-2009, 11:11 AM
If you buy new holiday pjs every year, do your DC wear them all season or wait until Christmas Eve to wear them and then wear them all winter?

carolinamama
12-02-2009, 11:13 AM
I just got ours out last night to wash. They are having pictures with Santa this afternoon and I am having them wear jammies. After the pictures, they will wear them all season (and well-beyond Christmas as well). I bought from Hanna Andersson after Christmas last year and plan to do that again for next year. Good prices!

Dr C
12-02-2009, 11:18 AM
I get jammies that sometimes have a winter theme but aren't Christmas-specific (this year, I got HA striped long johns and a zipper for the little one). They open them Christmas eve but then can wear them until they get outgrown.

pantrygirl
12-02-2009, 11:29 AM
We buy pajamas and sometimes their winter themed, sometimes they aren't but they have a matching color scheme.

We wear ours year round.

LarsMal
12-02-2009, 11:57 AM
My kids get their Christmas jammies (either Christmas or winter theme, whatever I find and like) in a Christmas pillow case on Christmas Eve. They wear them to bed that night and then all year long.

For the past two years one of my kids has been in their Christmas jammies on Easter morning (not on purpose)! It's funny to look at pictures of them in those jammies while checking out their Easter baskets.

alexsmommy
12-02-2009, 11:58 AM
They get new ones on Christmas Eve, but even though they are Christmas themed, they wear them for the remainder of winter.

Ceepa
12-02-2009, 12:00 PM
They get them December 1 so they can wear them all month and beyond.

MommyAllison
12-02-2009, 12:32 PM
They get new ones on Christmas Eve, but even though they are Christmas themed, they wear them for the remainder of winter.

:yeahthat:

jess_g
12-02-2009, 01:11 PM
My kids wear winter themed pjs all year round except summer. We have lots of Hanna long johns and some from Lands End that have all held up well. I think that as long as the kids don't complain or make comments than it is fine.

Jessica.

katydid1971
12-02-2009, 01:17 PM
My kids wear winter themed pjs all year round except summer. We have lots of Hanna long johns and some from Lands End that have all held up well. I think that as long as the kids don't complain or make comments than it is fine.

Jessica.

:yeahthat:
DS wore his new Santa jammies on Halloween (he's at the age where he LOVES Santa) :)

alien_host
12-02-2009, 01:42 PM
I've gatherered a lot of winter/christmas PJs this season....I give her one pair (usually fleece) on Christmas Eve to wear that night and she wears them all winter/early spring.

Others are cotton and have Gingerbread, angels, snowmen, snowflakes and those get worn all year round. I think I should start giving her a few pairs ASAP, maybe as part of her advent calendar.

Although DD declared today that she wants to wear her glow in the dark halloween PJs for Christmas ;)