PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy a sticker chart?

elektra
12-02-2009, 03:46 PM
I am at my wit's end with DD's sleeping. I want to try a sticker chart now to try and incentive her to stay in bed.
Can I buy one somewhere? I know it's not in the spirit of things but I am not crafty at all and it will probably never get made if I can't just buy one.

Indianamom2
12-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Our Once Upon a Child has that sort of thing (with reuseable stickers, I do believe).

They are up by the cash registers.

You might also try an educational supply store like United Arts and Education.

Christina

WatchingThemGrow
12-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Learning Express has a simple one with velco-backed stars and a larger one with more stars. I liked that it was reusable. Looked inviting.

bubbaray
12-02-2009, 03:53 PM
You can just print off a calendar from the computer. DH found some DIsney princess ones somewhere and we just print those off.

maestramommy
12-02-2009, 03:58 PM
I googled "incentives charts" when I needed one for Dora, and found a lot of sites where you can print free charts. Then I used some free stickers from Highlights that I had lying around. Worked great!

AnnieW625
12-02-2009, 06:03 PM
I bought a bunch of stickers at Target, then some construction paper and drew the lines myself with a sharpie. I let DD pick the stickers she wanted. I have a bunch we ended up not needing so if you want to PM me your address I can mail them to you!

mrshalco
12-02-2009, 08:59 PM
I saw these http://www.excited2learn.com/shop/ at a local mom's shopping night and thought they were great! I would have bought them in a second....if my 5 year old was younger. I've saved the site for when my 10month old gets older ;)

vludmilla
12-02-2009, 09:10 PM
I think you can draw a sticker chart on a large piece of construction paper. No need to buy one. DD won't care...it doesn't need to be fancy at all.

Dr C
12-02-2009, 09:11 PM
We got a cute wooden one with reusable magnet "stickers" at Target (their house brand). Melissa and Doug also makes a similar wooden one.

carolinamama
12-02-2009, 09:21 PM
I bought a bunch of stickers at Target, then some construction paper and drew the lines myself with a sharpie. I let DD pick the stickers she wanted. I have a bunch we ended up not needing so if you want to PM me your address I can mail them to you!

This is exactly what we did right down to the Sharpie and stickers at Target. I also wrote out the 3 expectations on a different paper and hung it next to the chart. Even though DS can't read yet, we went over them several times a day and it helped reinforce it.

DrSally
12-02-2009, 11:28 PM
I got mine at a Teacher's store.