PDA

View Full Version : 20% cash back at walmart.com via bing

Melbel
12-03-2009, 12:44 PM
From SD:

BING CB--WALMART--at 20%
Type "LCD" under shopping and Walmart comes up on the right of the screen about 1/2 way down the page.

some great deals to be found!
Nikon lenses
Nikon D3000 Black 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera with AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens, 3" High Resolution LCD down only $400 after cb
Wii games

indigo99
12-03-2009, 01:33 PM
Does that mean that you follow the link and get 20% back on EVERYTHING you buy from Walmart.com? What about gift cards, for instance?

srhs
12-03-2009, 01:52 PM
Great deal! Now if my FAMILY would just send their wish lists, I could get this shopping party started...

ett
12-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Does that mean that you follow the link and get 20% back on EVERYTHING you buy from Walmart.com? What about gift cards, for instance?

In general you don't earn cashback when you buy gift cards. You get cashback when you use the gift cards.

indigo99
12-03-2009, 02:24 PM
In general you don't earn cashback when you buy gift cards. You get cashback when you use the gift cards.

I haven't looked into bing enough to know, but do they have a policy on that or would the store itself just reject it? How would you get cash back when you use them?

ett
12-03-2009, 02:47 PM
I haven't looked into bing enough to know, but do they have a policy on that or would the store itself just reject it? How would you get cash back when you use them?

I have not done it with Bing, but with fatwallet and ebates, it will list the restrictions for each store which usually includes gift cards. Using a gift card is just a form of payment, so you get cashback the same way as if you paid with a credit card.

indigo99
12-03-2009, 03:09 PM
Found the answer. Didn't expect that you could, but I don't have time with the baby to shop online right now.

You will not earn cashback savings on purchases where (a) you close your browser or open the store's web site in a different web browser or tab; (b) you click away from the store after clicking on an eligible advertisement; (c) your browser is not configured to accept cookies; (d) the purchase is not completed in the same web browsing session in which you click on the eligible advertisement or listing; (e) the order is later cancelled or the goods or services are later returned; (f) the store does not report the purchase to us; (g) the goods or services are acquired for resale or other business purposes; (h) you use a separate discount or coupon with your order; (i) you exceed the annual monetary cap on cashback savings; (j) you purchase gift cards or gift certificates; or (k) you make a purchase from yourself or from entities that you control or otherwise in collusion with other people.

Radosti
12-04-2009, 12:40 PM
Thanks, got the kidcraft silver retro kitchen for $99. Already got the bing email for almost $20 back.

youngmommy
12-04-2009, 01:09 PM
Any idea when this ends?

ett
12-04-2009, 02:04 PM
Any idea when this ends?

It changes pretty randomly so better to order now than wait.

Babymakes3
12-04-2009, 02:07 PM
Oh wow, the Canon Rebel T1i ends up being a GREAT deal! I have a friend looking for one so now I have to talk her thru checkout LOL!

youngmommy
12-07-2009, 01:28 PM
Is the %20 through Bing dead now?
I can only get %10 to show up right now!!!
Arugh!!!!

Babymakes3
12-07-2009, 01:58 PM
Is the %20 through Bing dead now?
I can only get %10 to show up right now!!!
Arugh!!!!

I just tried a couple different search words and all i'm getting is 10% now.

randibeth1
12-07-2009, 04:06 PM
I got 20% cb last night. I got the KidKraft Cook Together Kitchen for $149 and almost $30 cash back and I will do site to store so no shipping! Got the email to confirm it from bing. The walmart price for this kitchen is better than anywhere else even without the cash back. http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=12167772

MeISOE
12-07-2009, 11:25 PM
How long after receiving an order confirmation from Walmart before I'll see an email from Bing? I've only used bing once, so I can't remember. I'm nervous it didn't process correctly.

sumertime
12-08-2009, 01:12 AM
It can take up to 48 hours to get the Bing notification. Yesterday, I ordered something through ebay with Bing. Did another order this morning. I recieved an email about today's order, but nothing on yesterdays. But, they're both pending in my Bing account.

If it doesn't show up within 48 hours, there is a form that you can fill out to request the money.

randibeth1
12-08-2009, 05:08 PM
my email from bing came pretty fast after my walmart order