PDA

View Full Version : BJCC or CJCM?

newmamaK
12-05-2009, 10:37 AM
Hi all, I'm a first time mom and I could use some help in the stroller department. I really like the BJ models because of their manuverability.. I've seen the BJCM in person and my only concerns were that there didn't seem to be a lot of back support/padding for a baby and the storage basket seems a little small. I've read that the BJCC has more back support.. I've also seen the Baby Jogger Snuzzler which claims to provide more neck and back support for the baby - does anyone have one of these? Does it really provide more support so that the baby is able to sit up. I guess I am just concerned at a few posts I've seen that the baby isn't able to sit up in the mini as soon as they'd be able to in another stroller. Is this really an issue and will the snuzzler help?

The classic is 5 lbs heavier and I'm a petite person and would prefer as light weight as possible but I also want my baby to be comfortable. I'll be using the car seat adapter and snapping in my infant car seat for mall trips and stuff like that, but for walks around the neighborhood I want to be able to just use the stroller.

Based on the above info (SORRY, I know that this is is long but I can't make up my mind!) - would you recommend the mini or the classic?? Thanks for taking the time to read.

jacksmoma
12-05-2009, 01:18 PM
they would both work well- the classic is going to be a bit heavy to lift in the car...but the mini will be a bit bumpy for outdoor walks so you've just got to decide what's more important to you. I had the mini as my only stroller for a year and it did fine on my short little walks in my neighborhood. It is great b/c it is so light/easy to put in my car; not a burden at all. GL!

arivecchi
12-06-2009, 11:32 AM
My SIL has the BJCC and she loves it. She takes it in and out of her car all the time so the weight must not be that bad. I have the snuzzler for our BJJCD and Valco. We used it with the seat in the fully reclined position. It is great until babies are about 4-5 months and can sit on the semi-reclined seat w/out it.