PDA

View Full Version : Burt's Bees Grab Bag $20 + tax F/S

vludmilla
12-05-2009, 10:56 AM
Ripped from slickdeals...

Burt's Bees has a Premium Grab Bag on sale for $25 - 20% off coupon BURT20 = $20 with free shipping. Use coupon code FBFAN to get a free cuticle cream and code WELCOME for a free lip balm. Thanks khooper77

The grab bag includes:

8 Regular-Sized Products, including

Lip Shimmer Merlot
Lip Gloss "Pucker Berry"
Beeswax Lip Balm
Lip Gloss "Zesty Red",
All In One Wash (4 oz)
Rosemary Mint Shampoo Bar (3.5 oz)
Full Sized hand cream
11 Mini-Sized Products, including

Baby Bee Buttermilk Bath
Rosemary & Peppermint Soap,
Natural Skin Care for Men Soap
Peppermint Soap
Orange Essence Facial Cleanser
Peppermint Foot Lotion
Therapeutic Bath Crystals
4 Special Gifts
Yellow Cotton Bee Socks
Burt's Bees Shower Cap
Lavender Eye Mask
Lip Balm Clip-On

nabigus
12-05-2009, 11:12 AM
Great deal, thanks! There's also a lip balm combo on sale for $7 that includes 4 different lip balms.

BeachBum
12-05-2009, 11:43 AM
Thanks for posting this! I picked up several as gifts for my teenage employees. I think they'll love it!

jerigirl
12-05-2009, 12:24 PM
Ripped from slickdeals...

Burt's Bees has a Premium Grab Bag on sale for $25 - 20% off coupon BURT20 = $20 with free shipping. Use coupon code FBFAN to get a free cuticle cream and code WELCOME for a free lip balm. Thanks khooper77

Do you have to add the cuticle cream and lip balm to your cart or are they included automatically? TFS!!!

vludmilla
12-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Do you have to add the cuticle cream and lip balm to your cart or are they included automatically? TFS!!!

Actually, I couldn't get those codes to work for me. Others said it did work, so I don't know what to say. You could try to add them and see what happens. I used the 20% code successfully.

vludmilla
12-05-2009, 12:37 PM
They also have lip balm kits on sale for $7 and they would be 5.60 after the 20% off code.

poppy
12-05-2009, 01:54 PM
Thank you! I've always wanted to try this.

Only the 20% code worked for me as well. Someone on Slick deals said they called BB and that it's only one code per order. Although I did read that people have gotten all the codes to work on SD.

sewarsh
12-05-2009, 02:06 PM
Thanks so much. I bought 8 for sisters, coworkers & me!
I applied all 3 codes and the codes show up on order confirmation, but the products do not, so hopefully they'll throw them in at the end.

KpbS
12-05-2009, 03:51 PM
Thanks! I think this will be good for someone who's hard to shop for on my list.

sewarsh
12-10-2009, 10:17 AM
I got 1 of my 3 orders already, but haven't received shipping confirmation from the other 2. wierd. has anyone rec'd their package or at least shipping confirmation?

also, did not get the extra freebies for the other promotions (cuticle cream, lip gloss, etc).

BeachBum
12-10-2009, 03:36 PM
Mine came today--no shipping notice. It is fantastic! I wish I would have gotten one for myself too.

sewarsh
12-10-2009, 04:32 PM
Mine came today--no shipping notice. It is fantastic! I wish I would have gotten one for myself too.

:yeahthat:
SOOO great. VERY happy with this purchase and the smell is amazing!