PDA

View Full Version : Anyone order from the Gap site today using the 25% code?

mariza
12-05-2009, 02:30 PM
I can't get the code to take for some reason?!?! Everytime I enter it and hit "apply" the screen refreshes, the code disappears and the prices and my cart remain the same. Any ideas?

mjmamma
12-05-2009, 03:01 PM
I can't get the code to take for some reason?!?! Everytime I enter it and hit "apply" the screen refreshes, the code disappears and the prices and my cart remain the same. Any ideas?
My only thought is this...my 25% off coupon says you have to use your Gap/BR/ON card..in which case you should be using the 30% off F&F code if you have a card. Otherwise, there is a 20% off code, no card necessary I believe, in the sticky post above.

mariza
12-05-2009, 03:20 PM
That's different from the coupons I have. I got an email that stated "3 days only get 25% off your entire purchase" there is no mention of using a Gap Card (I don't even have a Gap CC!)
I also got a 25% coupons in the mail good Dec. 4-6. I will have to call them and see what they can do for me. It just hit me, all the stuff in my cart is Old Navy...could that be it? I thought you could use any code since it is all "one checkout"!

ast96
12-05-2009, 03:32 PM
The coupons I got for 25% off in the mail were for Gap OUTLET, which I didn't see at first. Is that your issue too?

mariza
12-05-2009, 03:43 PM
No mine specifically says "not valid at Gap outlet". I also says "Valid on Gap purchases only" which is silly since they are all on one website, I though it was still considered "Gap" What a bummer, I really needed some new clothes but Gap doesn't carry plus sizes, only Old Navy and only online.

jellibeans
12-05-2009, 03:50 PM
I got some that said that you have to use your Visa.

mariza
12-05-2009, 04:01 PM
That's the one I have, and I am using Visa, grr...looking through these posts, I find it strange how many different coupons Gap sends out!