PDA

View Full Version : Stuffed animal that walks & makes noise?

tmarie
12-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Any recommendations? My 4yo dd is suddenly asking for this from santa and I have no idea what one she is talking about (she saw it at a friend's house, but the mom didn't know the brand). She desperately wants a pet and isn't getting one, so this would be a nice alternative. :) I heard 'Lucky's are great, but are no longer in stock at many stores.

tmarie

MoJo
12-07-2009, 01:45 PM
A FurReal Tumble dog? I have one put back for when DD gets a little older. Although I did a quick Google search for "FurReal" and found out there are many types. They are made by Hasbro.

HTH!

wendibird22
12-07-2009, 02:51 PM
TRU also carries a Wow Wee Alive brand that are interactive and purr and growl. Not sure if they walk. They come in a standard size and a mini size.

tmarie
12-07-2009, 07:06 PM
Thanks so much! I will check those out....

tmarie

MmeSunny
12-07-2009, 08:38 PM
I know Walgreen's has a little dog on a leash that walks and barks. The leash is like the remote control. It's super annoying, but cheap. Less than $8.

randomkid
12-07-2009, 09:21 PM
There are several here. http://www.adorablekidsdressup.com/Cloud_Nine_Toys/Battery_Operated_Toys_Chicken_Dog_Penguin.htm

We have a pig similar to the one on that site. It's cute and, to me, less annoying than the yapping dog toys. We got ours at KB toys when they were going out of business. I'm sure if you go to a toy store, they will have them.