PDA

View Full Version : 2010 UppaBaby still due in January?

Sidney
12-07-2009, 03:15 PM
I'm wondering if anyone has heard if the 2010 Vista is still scheduled for release in January? I just want to make sure that it's not going to be later, or earlier (which would be awesome!)

LoveBeingMrs
12-07-2009, 04:59 PM
I was told by the owner of PeppyParents (http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=342459&highlight=uppababy), "Nope - still late January for the 2010 models. UPPAbaby isn't able to bring them any sooner, according to what we've heard. Sorry!"

I'm in the same boat as you.. I would LOVE for the 2010 to be available sooner! :love5:

Sidney
12-08-2009, 07:54 PM
Bummer...thanks for the info!

LoveBeingMrs
12-09-2009, 09:07 AM
i am very interested in the vista as well. i like it b/c its compatible with the chicco keyfit which based on my research is a super nice car seat. anyways, i called a website named ChitChatBaby.com and asked them when they would come in if i pre-ordered it on their site, which is super cute btw, and the lady told me it would be late january as well. one thing i am contemplating though is to buy the 09 model b/c the are discounted like crazy right now on chitchatbaby and others.

I would consider waiting for the 2010 (I'm tempted by the discounts as well). It looks as if Uppababy's made some pretty substantial improvements. Your DC can sit straight up in the new stroller seat, whereas in the previous model, it was at a 30 degree recline. You'll also probably get longer use out of the newer model, because the seat is 1.5" higher. Unfortunately, I heard that the 2010 stroller seats will not fit on the 2009 frame, even though the 2009 car seat adapters will fit on the 2010 model (doesn't make sense to me, either). Plus, they've also improved the braking mechanism and the wheels!! :thumbsup: