PDA

View Full Version : Free online video from Santa- So COOL!

iowavb
12-08-2009, 10:11 AM
http://portablenorthpole.tv/home

You plug in their name and picture and other information and Santa talks to them, it's so neat!

ourbabygirl
12-08-2009, 11:48 AM
Sooooo cute! Very realistic, too.
Thanks for the link- I'm sharing it w/my friends, too. :jammin:

srkaplan
12-08-2009, 12:02 PM
That is awesome! Really cute & so quick & easy to do. Thanks so much for sharing!

Dancerella
12-08-2009, 12:07 PM
Thanks for posting, this is fabulous!

eliasmom
12-08-2009, 12:42 PM
Thank you for posting - my DD is going to LOVE this!

sewarsh
12-08-2009, 02:08 PM
question...i did it this AM, but havne't received the email yet. how long did it take for you to get email?

lellolicious
12-08-2009, 03:21 PM
This is AWESOME!

I got my emails immediately, so check your spam filter.

Expecting-girl
12-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Thanks for posting....my DD loved, loved it!

elektra
12-08-2009, 08:59 PM
we are doing it too. DH can't wait to get home to show it to DD with me.

sdoyle
12-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Thanks!! My 3 year old LOVED this!!

Stacy

shoxie
12-08-2009, 10:51 PM
This is really cute - we did this last year for DD, and she loved it! I'd forgotten about it, so we'll do it again this year for both DD and DS. Thx so much for posting about it!!

shoxie
12-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Ooooh, this year there are more options and more customization available - it's really great! Thx again!!

greentea
12-09-2009, 11:32 AM
I made one for DH, and he thought I put in lots of time to make a personalized, seamless vedio like this. Actually I only invested in a few minutes! I'm going to continue to creat more for those I prepared gifts. Thanks!

Bens Momma
12-09-2009, 05:02 PM
I checked this out and it looks really cool! I know the kids would love it, but paranoia took over as I was doing it...is it safe to give out so much specific info about DCs? Name, age, interests, etc, and our email. I guess it wasn't our specific mailing address, but just the state...probably safe & fine but I get paranoid about giving info about the kids. Please reassure me that this is totally innocent & safe so I can do it with the kids!

R.
Momma to 2 ACTIVE DS :bouncy::bouncy:

sewarsh
12-09-2009, 05:42 PM
I checked this out and it looks really cool! I know the kids would love it, but paranoia took over as I was doing it...is it safe to give out so much specific info about DCs? Name, age, interests, etc, and our email. I guess it wasn't our specific mailing address, but just the state...probably safe & fine but I get paranoid about giving info about the kids. Please reassure me that this is totally innocent & safe so I can do it with the kids!

R.
Momma to 2 ACTIVE DS :bouncy::bouncy:

actually, you give zip code too and after reading your post, i tend to agree now that it could be unsafe! ugh. well, if it makes you feel better there are about 14k people who viewed the post on SD so hopefully they'll all do it and will generate a bigger population making your info 1 out of 000's, right??? sorry, im not much help - a little freaked out now myself.

Fairy
12-09-2009, 06:14 PM
question...i did it this AM, but havne't received the email yet. how long did it take for you to get email?

The server was down this morning for maintenance according to the site when i went there this AM. That might have soemthign do do with ti.

Fairy
12-09-2009, 06:17 PM
If you're worried about the security, create a free junk email address and use that for your notifications. You can also put in say, Chicago's zip instead of your suburban town's zip. It's not the exact city, but ... oh well. As a paranoid user, myself, I'm ok with that. then again, I didn't read the privacy statement, and I probably should have. I just always do these kinds of things to protect my identity so didn't thinka bout it cuz I used my dummy email address and not our actual town/zip. Hmm ... off to read the privacy statement.