PDA

View Full Version : Glamourmom tanks at Babysteals

mamaAnn
12-08-2009, 12:13 PM
www.babysteals.com

They are not the longer style but I find the regular length OK. Better than the motherhood ones for sure!

For the price it's a pretty good deal.

Edited to add that sizes are going fast-they must not have many because the choices just went in half after only 5 min!

citymama
12-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Bummer - all the colors I want are sold out already! I lived in these when nursing DD 1, and was hoping to get one or two more to supplement by stretched out older ones. Keep us posted if you see another deal!

hellokitty
12-08-2009, 02:47 PM
Just curious, I know they are sold out. However, how does the glamourmom compare to Target's nursing tank? I have the Target ones and like them, however in the back of my mind I'm always wondering if I'm missing out on something by not having tried the glamourmom tanks.

mamaAnn
12-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Just curious, I know they are sold out. However, how does the glamourmom compare to Target's nursing tank? I have the Target ones and like them, however in the back of my mind I'm always wondering if I'm missing out on something by not having tried the glamourmom tanks.

The glamourmom tanks have a cut out for the boob area so at least a part of the top of the breast is covered when you nurse, unlike the Target tanks that totally uncover the breast.

The material is similar.

The length is similar on the regular GM tank and Target tank but there is a longer length GM tank that is much longer and I like that one a lot.

I actually like the clasp on the target tank better because I can do it with one hand. The GM clasp is a side slide thing that I usually need 2 hands for.

I like the patterns and color combos on the GM tanks alot and have about 6 of them (all on sale or from e-bay).

citymama
12-08-2009, 03:22 PM
I never bought the Target tanks so no idea how they compare. However, I loved loved loved GM tanks. The material is really high quality and I loved the colors - I have the black, brown/pink and red but I'd love to get some more! How much do the Target nursing tanks cost? I bought mine on eBay as well for about $18-25 each.

ETA just to clarify, I paid $18-25 for my GM tanks, not Target! Sorry for the confusing phrasing.

cbscherer
12-09-2009, 12:46 AM
I bought the target ones for around $12.00 about 3 years ago. I loved them.

hellokitty
12-09-2009, 11:17 AM
I never bought the Target tanks so no idea how they compare. However, I loved loved loved GM tanks. The material is really high quality and I loved the colors - I have the black, brown/pink and red but I'd love to get some more! How much do the Target nursing tanks cost? I bought mine on eBay as well for about $18-25 each.

I think my Target ones that I just bought in the past few months were like $16-$18 each. They are very nice, not too short, not too long, nice clasp. They had a side sling style where it would expose everything, but it looks like they are in the middle of changing their design to the, "boob thong" look, which I am not too crazy about, but so far the brown one I got with the boob thong is ok. I've tried other brands of boob thong tanks and really disliked them. I think that for the price of my TArget ones and how easily accessible they are to me, iI am pretty happy with them.

jess912
12-09-2009, 11:34 AM
I didn't care for the Glamourmom nursing tanks. No support unlike the Bravado nursing tanks (which are more pricy, but well worth the price difference IMO).

lisa928
12-09-2009, 12:20 PM
Two for $20 at WalMart (made by Bestform) and $0.97 shipping.

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=0&ic=48_0&search_query=nursing+tanks

I have at least 10 of these and have been wearing them just about all of the time nursing my twin girls (who are now 13 months).