PDA

View Full Version : Radian 80 - can't get straps tight FF

robynloren
12-09-2009, 06:24 PM
Can anyone help? When she was RF I was able to pull the straps from the back and get them tight, but now that we've turned her around, there is obviously no way to pull them. I am tugging on the pull strap with all my might and it barely budges. It is also starting to fray a bit.

Another issue: the seat sits SO straight up. I feel like my DD must feel like she is going to pitch forward and fall out. (Especially with the loose straps. LOL) I guess I am just used to the Marathon that my son is in - so easy to tighten and a little bit of recline. It looks so much more comfortable over all.

I'm about to give up on this seat, but I'll be mad at having wasted over $200!

pastrygirl
12-09-2009, 06:43 PM
This might be a dumb question, but do you tug-stop-tug-stop to tighten the harness? It's not a smooth motion. It's similar to the Marathon, but I actually find it easier to do. But...I haven't had it FF since finding out that the Radian RF to 40 pounds a few months ago, so I don't remember if I had any problems tightening it when FF.

I use the FF recline on mine when FF. I don't need it for the angle, but rather because it makes the install easier in my car. :)