PDA

View Full Version : $21-25 Winter playdress sets at Hanna outlets

citymama
12-10-2009, 04:46 PM
The winter playdresses are $16 with $8.50 leggings, and the red/white stripe sets are at $21 at the Hanna outlets right now! Some of them are just receiving new stock (like Kittery) so it might be good to call tomorrow. I bought a Fall set a couple of weeks ago at $30 for the set and thought that was a good deal - this is a steal! They don't even sell on eBay at these prices. Hope this helps someone!

(Nope, I'm not buying any right now - trying to be good. ;))

veronica
12-10-2009, 04:55 PM
sure, sure...get the rest of us to call...;)

citymama
12-10-2009, 05:17 PM
sure, sure...get the rest of us to call...;)

Oh, I'm not getting playdresses but I have on hold long johns, 2 pairs livable leggings, and a top for DD (and wiggle pants off the $5 rack)! They will be mine soon - heh heh.

Hey, what size leggings is your DD in, and how tall is she now? Mine is 42 ins and the 110 playdress leggings seemed huge. Wondering if I should size back to 100 or if those would be outgrown too soon.

lchang25000
12-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Makes me wish I had a girl. Those sets are too cute! Prob. a good thing that I don't have a daughter right now:D!

veronica
12-10-2009, 06:09 PM
Oh, I'm not getting playdresses but I have on hold long johns, 2 pairs livable leggings, and a top for DD (and wiggle pants off the $5 rack)! They will be mine soon - heh heh.

Hey, what size leggings is your DD in, and how tall is she now? Mine is 42 ins and the 110 playdress leggings seemed huge. Wondering if I should size back to 100 or if those would be outgrown too soon.

She is still solidly in 100. she is probably an inch shorter than your DD, I haven't measured lately. speaking of...off to call the Ped. for her 4 year well visit!

alien_host
12-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Gonna program some Hanna Outlet phone numbers into my cell phone right now ;)

emily_gracesmama
12-10-2009, 08:30 PM
I just had great luck in Virginia and got the red and white sets in 90 and 110, $21 per set and a 90 in purple/green, think that was 24 and change and the pink/grey set in 110 for 24, she was sooo helpful!

maybeebaby08
12-10-2009, 09:56 PM
Thank you OP! This is a great sale, going tomorrow!

alien_host
12-11-2009, 10:15 AM
I hit the jackpot (or I feel like I did), 4 playdresses and leggings for $115.

I got blossom pink/rio red in 110, orchid petal/wish pink in 110 and 120 and pink/grey in 120.

I just hope DD wants to wear these in the next few years. 110 is for this year and it might carry her to next fall since she is maybe 43 and can still wear a 100.

I'm crazy, but couldn't resist. Thanks citymama!

I just bought one of the dresses at the regular store on sale with 15% off and that is going back since it was $30 something for the set. :)

maybeebaby08
12-11-2009, 02:27 PM
I hit the jackpot (or I feel like I did), 4 playdresses and leggings for $115.

I got blossom pink/rio red in 110, orchid petal/wish pink in 110 and 120 and pink/grey in 120.

I just hope DD wants to wear these in the next few years. 110 is for this year and it might carry her to next fall since she is maybe 43 and can still wear a 100.

I'm crazy, but couldn't resist. Thanks citymama!

I just bought one of the dresses at the regular store on sale with 15% off and that is going back since it was $30 something for the set. :)

Were you at Kittery this morning? Maybe I saw you? I couldn't believe how well stocked they were. I got the 3 sets of playdresses/leggings too.

They also had the zipper sleepers in animal prints for $10.50 ($15 with extra 30%), they a good selection in sizes 50,60,70. I wish the 2 pieces were that low. I had to resist DD already has too many pjs.

kedwards24
12-11-2009, 02:44 PM
I have a question since I am new to Hanna playdresses. I called the outlet and when I asked for the red and white playdress set she said they came seperate. She mentioned in the summer they come with blummers but in the winter they come seperate. So I am wondering when you guys say you got a set for $21 is that the combined price you pay for the 2 seperate pieces together? Or am I not getting the right outfit? Hope this makes sense!

citymama
12-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Were you at Kittery this morning? Maybe I saw you? I couldn't believe how well stocked they were. I got the 3 sets of playdresses/leggings too.

They also had the zipper sleepers in animal prints for $10.50 ($15 with extra 30%), they a good selection in sizes 50,60,70. I wish the 2 pieces were that low. I had to resist DD already has too many pjs.

When I placed my order at Michigan City (my third since November - ouch!), the lady told me she had never seen the store with as much inventory as they have now. Good to know about the baby zippers - but they didn't have any at Michigan City and I can't bring myself to place another order!

ETA: nice work, alien_host! the blossom pink/rio red is one of my favorite combinations!

citymama
12-11-2009, 02:46 PM
I have a question since I am new to Hanna playdresses. I called the outlet and when I asked for the red and white playdress set she said they came seperate. She mentioned in the summer they come with blummers but in the winter they come seperate. So I am wondering when you guys say you got a set for $21 is that the combined price you pay for the 2 seperate pieces together? Or am I not getting the right outfit? Hope this makes sense!

Hi, yes, it is the combined price for the dress and leggings. You can also pair the dresses with solid leggings, but the playdress leggings are so low now that it's worth getting a coordinating set, IMO.

citymama
12-11-2009, 03:28 PM
Um, so I just placed my FOURTH order since November - less than an hour after that post 2 posts back. Someone stop me. My third order from the Mich City outlet was:

http://www.hannaandersson.com/images/s7Matching/33175_Z83.jpg in sz 110, $19.60 - this was a must-have and I didn't want to risk it selling out. These look a lot like DD's all-time favorite LJs in rio red and orange (WatchingThemGrow knows what I mean!)

http://www.hannaandersson.com/images/s7Matching/36086_Z31.jpg sz 110, $10.50
http://www.hannaandersson.com/images/s7Matching/36049_990.jpgin both 110 and 70, $8.40 each

I'd already ordered the coral/pink PD set a few weeks ago (and a few other things!) so skipped the striped PDs.

Then I decided I really really wanted the tulip dress that goes with those leggings, because DH of all people thought it would be adorable on DD. I was planning to wait till the end of season sale, but they have less than 50 in the Hanna system in sz 110 (and sold out everywhere in sz 70). So I went ahead and placed a phone order at one of the retail stores (it never made it to the outlets) where it was $25 - a lot more than I usually pay for anything! I hope I love it.

http://www.hannaandersson.com/images/s7Matching/36047_001.jpg in sz 110, $25

Please stop me from buying any more Hanna, ladies!

veronica
12-11-2009, 03:33 PM
Then I decided I really really wanted the tulip dress that goes with those leggings, because DH of all people thought it would be adorable on DD. I was planning to wait till the end of season sale, but they have less than 50 in the Hanna system in sz 110 (and sold out everywhere in sz 70). So I went ahead and placed a phone order at one of the retail stores (it never made it to the outlets) where it was $25 - a lot more than I usually pay for anything! I hope I love it.

http://www.hannaandersson.com/images/s7Matching/36047_001.jpg in sz 110, $25

Please stop me from buying any more Hanna, ladies!

Either lake Oswego or Virginia just told me they got some of these in today! Not that I have been calling again today or anything.......

citymama
12-11-2009, 03:40 PM
Either lake Oswego or Virginia just told me they got some of these in today! Not that I have been calling again today or anything.......

Are you sure? The 800 number said there were hardly any in the system and none at the outlets. Just 2 retail stores even had them. Tried both those outlets but I just get VM - if you get through, please hold the sz 110 for me and I'll cancel my other order! (Save a few bucks ;)).

BTW, both Oswego and Michigan City have the leggings you're looking for in sz 110 - or had them yesterday, anyway.

veronica
12-11-2009, 03:50 PM
Are you sure? The 800 number said there were hardly any in the system and none at the outlets. Just 2 retail stores even had them. Tried both those outlets but I just get VM - if you get through, please hold the sz 110 for me and I'll cancel my other order! (Save a few bucks ;)).

BTW, both Oswego and Michigan City have the leggings you're looking for in sz 110 - or had them yesterday, anyway.
OK, just got through to VA and it wasn't them. I'll try Lake Oswego soon!

longamkl
12-11-2009, 04:19 PM
You ladies are such a bad influence...

So far, I could only get VM also at lake oswego and virginia. I got through to michigan city and kittery but neither have what I'm after. I'm looking for the light blue/light green playdress set in 80, 90 and 100. I'd love to get the tulip one too in 90 but that may be too much to hope for. With twins, I am always the last one to respond to the sales!

Happy hunting!

alien_host
12-11-2009, 04:21 PM

I placed a phone order. I don't want to drive all the way up there, plus the sales tax on clothes...I just pay shipping. The lady was super nice. My order has shipped already too :)

ETA: nice work, alien_host! the blossom pink/rio red is one of my favorite combinations!

I love this too, we have one from a few years ago in a similar color (if not the same) that was her first PD....that started this obsession ;)

lchang25000
12-11-2009, 04:35 PM
Um, so I just placed my FOURTH order since November - less than an hour after that post 2 posts back. Someone stop me. My third order from the Mich City outlet was:

http://www.hannaandersson.com/images/s7Matching/33175_Z83.jpg in sz 110, $19.60 - this was a must-have and I didn't want to risk it selling out. These look a lot like DD's all-time favorite LJs in rio red and orange (WatchingThemGrow knows what I mean!)

I bought that a few days ago for DS in a size 90 and a 160 for myself!:D Love that color combo!

Um..I have no idea how that thumbs down got to the top and how to get rid of it.

KHF
12-11-2009, 04:41 PM
I SO did not need to spend any money now and ended up buying 3 playdress sets and a zipper and spent $100. At least they are in the next size for DD...and we didn't have any of those.

I called Virginia and the SA that answered was SO helpful. She said they have tons of PJs. I was buying 110 in the dress sets, and she found 3 sets for me. A snowflake/stripe set, orchid/wish pink...and blue/green maybe? Is it bad that I can't remember? Can you say shopping frenzy?

momtojack
12-11-2009, 08:13 PM
You ladies are such a bad influence...

So far, I could only get VM also at lake oswego and virginia. I got through to michigan city and kittery but neither have what I'm after. I'm looking for the light blue/light green playdress set in 80, 90 and 100. I'd love to get the tulip one too in 90 but that may be too much to hope for. With twins, I am always the last one to respond to the sales!

Happy hunting!

LOVE the light blue/light green. VA has it in 90, but I didn't ask about any other sizes. They also had pink/grey, dark blue/island blue, purple/bright green, and light purple/light pink in 90. I was only looking for stripes so they might also have others. I got 3 sets shipped for $91. Thanks OP!

maybeebaby08
12-11-2009, 08:29 PM
I placed a phone order. I don't want to drive all the way up there, plus the sales tax on clothes...I just pay shipping. The lady was super nice. My order has shipped already too

I was going to place a phone order too, but when I called the saleslady said we have two huge racks of $5 & $10, its worth the trip. After I got there I realized it wasn't worth the trip the racks weren't that great. So you don't pay their sales tax if its a phone order? That's good to know.

citymama
12-11-2009, 08:36 PM
I was going to place a phone order too, but when I called the saleslady said we have two huge racks of $5 & $10, its worth the trip. After I got there I realized it wasn't worth the trip the racks weren't that great. So you don't pay their sales tax if its a phone order? That's good to know.

Yes, you do pay sales tax based on the shipping address. So if you live in a state with a Hanna store, they'll charge your home state sales tax even if you place a phone order. But if you're in a state with no Hannas, you don't pay tax - which I think is the case for the PP.

Sorry your trip was not so fruitful - did you get anything? And what store was it?

citymama
12-11-2009, 08:59 PM

maybeebaby, are you sure the zippers were $10.50? i called kittery and asked the CS about the $10.50 zippers and she said they had no zippers at that price. their zippers were $19.60.

emily_gracesmama
12-11-2009, 09:16 PM
VA was soo nice, Chawn there was awesome, I totally overbought in current sizes last night, called this morning at opening and they were kind enough to send me two larger sets with free shipping. She told me last night they had 4 boxes in the back they hadn't even got into putting out yet.

pmama
12-11-2009, 09:21 PM
The zippers I saw today for $10.50 were leftover Halloween prints and various colors of leopard print.

lchang25000
12-11-2009, 09:24 PM
I was also told today by the Maine SA that they had some leopard print zippers that were around $10.

citymama
12-11-2009, 09:30 PM
I guess the woman I spoke to was not very helpful! Anyway, not like I needed to buy any more. ;)

Chawn and the others in VA really are the nicest, it's true! I've been finding most of the stuff I want at the IN and OR outlets lately, but VA is definitely my favorite outlet.

Minnifer
12-11-2009, 09:31 PM
Ugh, so bummed - got the stuff that I ordered from the OR outlet last week and they sent me the wrong color playdress set. I wanted (and they told me I was getting) pansy purple/first lavender, and instead they sent me orchid petal/wish pink, which I actually don't love... I called, and they don't have any of the ones I wanted... oh well, still worth keeping this one b/c it was a deal, and I guess I'll call around to the other stores.

longamkl
12-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Thanks momtojack for the info - I had left a message with virginia today and they never called me back. Now, of course, I have a twin-free moment, and they are closed. Last sale, I never got a call back from any of the outlets that I called either. So far, the customer service has not impressed me.

citymama
12-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Ugh, so bummed - got the stuff that I ordered from the OR outlet last week and they sent me the wrong color playdress set. I wanted (and they told me I was getting) pansy purple/first lavender, and instead they sent me orchid petal/wish pink, which I actually don't love... I called, and they don't have any of the ones I wanted... oh well, still worth keeping this one b/c it was a deal, and I guess I'll call around to the other stores.

They shld give you some kind of deal like free shipping on your next order or something! I think one of the outlets messed up veronica's order as well - left out some items that are now sold out! Keeping my fingers crossed on my order!

maybeebaby08
12-11-2009, 10:09 PM
maybeebaby, are you sure the zippers were $10.50? i called kittery and asked the CS about the $10.50 zippers and she said they had no zippers at that price. their zippers were $19.60.

They were, they had about 10 left in 2 or 3 different animal prints marked at $15 then an extra 30 percent off. They were size 50,60,70 and one size 80. If you call back they were on the back rounder by the shoes.

ETA: I was surprised they were marked that low and searched the whole store for others marked down that low but there weren't any.

maybeebaby08
12-11-2009, 10:19 PM
Yes, you do pay sales tax based on the shipping address. So if you live in a state with a Hanna store, they'll charge your home state sales tax even if you place a phone order. But if you're in a state with no Hannas, you don't pay tax - which I think is the case for the PP.

Sorry your trip was not so fruitful - did you get anything? And what store was it?

Thank you, I didn't know that and we don't have tax on clothes in MA, so that's good to know.

I went to Kittery. I ended up getting 3 sets of PD/leggings, the navy blue/sea blue, the pink/silver and purple/green. The LJ's were a great deal, I just couldn't justify spending money on pj's with DD having so many already. I'm happy with my PD sets though, I really like the color choices they had this year.

lchang25000
12-11-2009, 10:30 PM
They were, they had about 10 left in 2 or 3 different animal prints marked at $15 then an extra 30 percent off. They were size 50,60,70 and one size 80. If you call back they were on the back rounder by the shoes.

ETA: I was surprised they were marked that low and searched the whole store for others marked down that low but there weren't any.
I was able to buy a couple zipper sleepers with last year's X-mas prints from one of the outlets for only $9.75 and a few LJs with last year's X-mas prints for $10.50. I ordered all 80s and 90s and this was a few weeks ago. MIght be worth trying to call around if that interests you.

Minnifer
12-11-2009, 10:33 PM
They shld give you some kind of deal like free shipping on your next order or something! I think one of the outlets messed up veronica's order as well - left out some items that are now sold out! Keeping my fingers crossed on my order!

Yeah, the woman on the phone basically said the way the colors are referred to on their system isn't the same as the color names we see, but I dunno, seems odd. I had asked about getting free shipping but since they didn't wind up having anything else I wanted, it was a moot point...

Between that and the fact that I spoke with a woman at the Kittery store at 5:15 pm eastern time, who took down all the items/sizes I was looking for, said she'd call me back shortly, never did, and then I left a message at around 8 pm (the message said they were open until 9) and still never heard back, I'm feeling kinda frustrated...

cmp12345
12-12-2009, 05:09 AM
Hi. New to this, but love hannas. So, when you order by phone from the outlet, do they ship to you for free? Or, are you all calling the outlets b/c they basically have what they have in the retail store for less?

veronica
12-12-2009, 08:26 AM
Hi. New to this, but love hannas. So, when you order by phone from the outlet, do they ship to you for free? Or, are you all calling the outlets b/c they basically have what they have in the retail store for less?

shipping from outlet and stores is the same as the cost of shipping online. however, the outelts currently have a 30% additional off on current retail prices, so it's worth it.

yep, my box came without leggings that I paid for! They found one pair to ship me but not the other. They are checking boxes over the weekend and hoping to find them since the computer said they should have 3 pair in the ones I am missing! they are super nice at all the outlets but VA is my favorite! Chawn, Debbie, Laura, Mary and Kirsten are great (Oh, yeah....my addiciton is that bad!)

I have the red/white set on hold....not sure if I will get it or not for next year. I bought ahead the ultimate blue/green set from the fall and the tulip, and bright snowflake too. I'm just not sure how much DD will love these sets next year.....

Oh....if anyone is interested in Momma Hannas, they have the pink pj top trimmed in the zebra print ringing up at $14! I picked one up earlier in the week and love it. I have more on hold. Well worth it and it should be easy to pair up with black pants, since I couldn't find those!

Minnifer
12-12-2009, 03:48 PM
OMG I think I just broke my credit card! I called the Kittery outlet back and just bought waaaaay too much stuff. I think I did pretty good though and most is for next year, with just a couple of things for this year - 4 playdress sets, 7 pairs of pjs, 2 loose tights, 2 over the trees Ts, 3 ss play it again T, 1 ls play it again T, and 1 round trip jacket. Ugh, I feel a little sick. Can't even justify it by saying I'll hand them down b/c DD may wind up being an only... oh well, at least she'll be well dressed!

lchang25000
12-12-2009, 03:52 PM
OMG I think I just broke my credit card! I called the Kittery outlet back and just bought waaaaay too much stuff. I think I did pretty good though and most is for next year, with just a couple of things for this year - 4 playdress sets, 7 pairs of pjs, 2 loose tights, 2 over the trees Ts, 3 ss play it again T, 1 ls play it again T, and 1 round trip jacket. Ugh, I feel a little sick. Can't even justify it by saying I'll hand them down b/c DD may wind up being an only... oh well, at least she'll be well dressed!
That round trip jacket is such a great deal for only $21!

citymama
12-12-2009, 04:50 PM

Hey, you can sell them back to us on the BBB swap list! Sounds like you did some serious shopping!

Minnifer
12-12-2009, 09:13 PM
Hey, you can sell them back to us on the BBB swap list! Sounds like you did some serious shopping!

Ooooh, how did I not realize this existed?!? Sounds great!

viba424
12-13-2009, 03:39 PM
Just got off the phone with the outlet. Wow, they are so nice. The girl worked patiently with me and I got some really great stuff. Sigh, this is my first hanna purchase too. Yippie!

Has anybody tried the black hooded coat with colored fuzzy dots? Ive had my eye on that one...got the whole set (pants and ladybug onesie). Hope that My order came to a bit more - came in at a little over $200 shipped. Im so bad!!

blue ink playdress set
geranium /gray playdress set
black dot coat, ruffle pant, ladybug onesie set for next fall (only $42 for whole outfit)
gray bubble sweater dress and tights (for next fall)
infant zip sleepers in light pink cheetah, zebra (only $10.50 each), and pink animal silhouette

She said I can also make returns to my nearest retail store - how cool is that!

daniele_ut
12-13-2009, 04:41 PM
My 2 playdress sets came yesterday. I got the pink geranium/gray wisp and the pansy purple/first lavender. They are in the dryer right now so dd can wear them this week.

viba424
12-13-2009, 05:59 PM
How do you like the geranium? I got one of those too, on the SAs suggestion.

Melaine
12-13-2009, 08:05 PM
Well, the girls wore their HA playdress sets today for the first time (our first HA purchase ever). I have to say, they are super cute and I like the color better than I imagined I would (Orchid Petal/Wish Pink). I will say I was slightly disappointed that a thread was coming loose from a button when I pulled them out of the box and the fabric didn't look pristine (almost looked like slight wash wear, a couple TINY picks). Also they are definitely a little big although we followed the size chart. That's good, because they will fit well next year. I think size 100 dress and size 90 leggings would actually have been the perfect fit for us.

daniele_ut
12-13-2009, 08:48 PM
How do you like the geranium? I got one of those too, on the SAs suggestion.

I really like the geranium, moreso than I thought I would!

Melaine - They do shrink up a bit after washing. I'm sorry about the loose button, though I've had that happen on some very pricey clothes of my own on occasion!

alien_host
12-13-2009, 11:07 PM
The package arrived Sat AM and I ordered Friday! $14 to ship but they sent it overnight. Fun!

citymama
12-14-2009, 03:56 AM
Well, the girls wore their HA playdress sets today for the first time (our first HA purchase ever). I have to say, they are super cute and I like the color better than I imagined I would (Orchid Petal/Wish Pink). I will say I was slightly disappointed that a thread was coming loose from a button when I pulled them out of the box and the fabric didn't look pristine (almost looked like slight wash wear, a couple TINY picks). Also they are definitely a little big although we followed the size chart. That's good, because they will fit well next year. I think size 100 dress and size 90 leggings would actually have been the perfect fit for us.

Bummer about the thread - call them right away to let them know. People sometimes get the PD leggings in 2 sizes to get more use out of the dresses, because the dresses can be worn at least 2 seasons if not more. I find that DD outgrows the leggings before the dresses, actually, maybe because I dry the leggings in the dryer and line dry the dresses.

Re color combinations, I'm always a sucker for the bright dresses - this year I like the coral/bright pink, the red/bright pink and the bright purple and green PDs the best. But I think different colors work on different kids!

viba424
12-14-2009, 11:06 AM
Is that what people do? Add another pair of pants in a bigger size for the playdresses? Like a typical nut, I just called this morning and added more stuff, including extra leggings for my dress. My kid might be wearing some wild animal prints to bed every night, but at that price who cares, right?!

They are smart - they told me about other things that are cute to see if I want them. They must know im a sucker. Got some pink wiggle pants for $5 and a pink pullover sweater for $5. After this and about 5 trips to the Oilily sale, my credit card is bleeding. At least Im trying to spread out my sizes.

veronica
12-14-2009, 11:58 AM
Is that what people do? Add another pair of pants in a bigger size for the playdresses?
I'm trying this for next year. I have some favorite sets for DD in 100 that I love this year (last years ultimate blue/island and pink/purple) . they fit her perfect but I like the style of 100 dresses better than 110 (110 is not empire waist and has an extra button....). So, during this years sale a few months ago, I picked up the leggings in 110 for super cheap and hope to use the dress as more of a tunic next year! Hopefully it keeps me from buying too much for next year.......yeah, right!

PS-The outlet found my leggings over the weekend that they forgot to pack last week. They are sending me them with my order from this morning :loveeyes:.

I got two round trip jackets for DS for $21 each, the red/white playdress set for DD for $21. Blue tights that I needed to complete and outfit, 2 camis and 4 trainers for DS. Somehow, I got navy wiggle pants for $7 too! I might actually sit out the beginning of EOS!

lchang25000
12-14-2009, 12:07 PM
I got two round trip jackets for DS for $21 each, the red/white playdress set for DD for $21. Blue tights that I needed to complete and outfit, 2 camis and 4 trainers for DS. Somehow, I got navy wiggle pants for $7 too! I might actually sit out the beginning of EOS!

How much are the training unders?

alien_host
12-14-2009, 12:33 PM
Darn, wish I had thought to buy the leggings in a bigger size! I could do plain leggings but they were so cheap, I should have thought of it!

The good thing is that I usually get at least 2 seasons of wear out of the PDs. She got her 100s last Christmas and wore them through last spring and then again this fall/winter and it really should last through the spring too, although I like to get another set for a change in colors etc ;)

veronica
12-14-2009, 01:55 PM
How much are the training unders?
$8 a piece or $6.50 when buying 2 or more. That seems to be the "standard" sale now...I only needed 4 more, so I finally bit the bullet since boy XS can be hard to find in trainers!

citymama
12-14-2009, 02:23 PM
After this and about 5 trips to the Oilily sale, my credit card is bleeding.

Oilily sale? What Oilily sale? I thought they had closed down all their stores in the US!

scrooks
12-14-2009, 03:26 PM
Yeah! I found the best ever baby jacket I was looking for!!!!!:cheerleader1:

I have placed my 3rd and final Hanna order of the past couple of weeks!

Minnifer
12-14-2009, 03:43 PM
I have placed my 3rd and final Hanna order of the past couple of weeks!

mwah-ha-ha... or so you think... until you realize there are "just a few more things" that you just.can't.pass.up. (or maybe that's just me?!?).:ROTFLMAO:

jamesmom
12-14-2009, 03:59 PM
Thanks OP and previous posters! You guys are such enablers! I just placed a large order with the Michigan City outlet. DD is getting two PD/DD sets, one pair of livable leggings and 2 hipsters. DS is getting three sweat pants ($10.50 each!) and two pairs of LJs ($19 each).

viba424
12-14-2009, 06:17 PM
Oilily sale? What Oilily sale? I thought they had closed down all their stores in the US!

The Oilily sale. I spent a crapload, Im not kidding. OMG I went there like 5-6 times. Sick. Good for me (bad for DH) there are two stores near me. Its been going on for two weeks though already.

They are basically liquidating everything that has an Oilily tag, then they will change over to their new name, which I think is Quelavi. No more infants anymore. Just girls and womens. I forget if toddlers is going away. They have 70% off spring summer and 30% off fall merch. Then there is a stacking discount where if you buy 3 or more, you get another 30% etc etc up to 50% off. Everything 70% has been or is currently being sent this week to stores in "warmer climates" so I would contact them first. They've already gotten rid of the really steeply discounted stuff where I am. I basically bought the store so if you want to know what they might have let me know.

citymama
12-14-2009, 06:29 PM
Did you buy online or in store? I assumed our Oilily closed down months ago - but now I'm going to have to go check! A liquidation sale, oh my. I actually like their stuff for ME - really can't justify spending that kind of money on DD's fancy clothes! My MIL is the one who buys DD's few Oilily clothes. I'll have to, er, gently drop hints about the sale.;)

alien_host
12-14-2009, 06:38 PM
The Oilily sale. I spent a crapload, Im not kidding. OMG I went there like 5-6 times. Sick. Good for me (bad for DH) there are two stores near me. Its been going on for two weeks though already.

They are basically liquidating everything that has an Oilily tag, then they will change over to their new name, which I think is Quelavi. No more infants anymore. Just girls and womens. I forget if toddlers is going away. They have 70% off spring summer and 30% off fall merch. Then there is a stacking discount where if you buy 3 or more, you get another 30% etc etc up to 50% off. Everything 70% has been or is currently being sent this week to stores in "warmer climates" so I would contact them first. They've already gotten rid of the really steeply discounted stuff where I am. I basically bought the store so if you want to know what they might have let me know.

I did not need to read this......do not drive to mall tomorrow...do not drive to mall tomorrow...do not drive to mall tomorrow...

viba424
12-14-2009, 06:39 PM
Oilily - You cant buy online. You just have to go to the store or call. Youll have the best luck probably with boy infant summer stuff, layette sets for boys and girls, courdory stuff and sweaters for toddlers, thick hats for toddlers and girls, and lots of their diaper bags in wild prints. Lots of tees and belts for women left too. The best thing you can do is know generally what sizes you want and then call. Note they will charge $16 for shipping for any size order.

You cant order from this but here is where you can see some but not all of the stuff they have. I dont want to be a jerk - I could start a thread and post links to the items I know they have lots of if anyone wants (?)

http://www.oililyshop.com/

By the way, sorry to hijack this thread Hanna ladies! Ill stop! Youre making me want to go again!

citymama
12-14-2009, 06:42 PM
There's an Oilily store 15 minutes away and guess what, I need to return something to the H&M in the same mall. So I'd be saving money by going. ;)

longamkl
12-14-2009, 09:36 PM
You guys were making me so jealous!:yay:

I had tried four different stores last week and left a message with one and couldn't get through/ didn't get a call back. I just talked to Lake Oswego and found a pd set in green/blue in 90 and 100 (for my nieces) but there were none left in 80 (for my little girl). But at least there was a set in orchid/wish pink in 80 with corresponding leggings in 90 (thanks for the tip!). I have them on hold since they said that they have some more inventory that has not yet been received into their system! Thank you Hanna in Oregon!

viba424
12-14-2009, 10:17 PM
Bummer about the thread - call them right away to let them know. People sometimes get the PD leggings in 2 sizes to get more use out of the dresses, because the dresses can be worn at least 2 seasons if not more. I find that DD outgrows the leggings before the dresses, actually, maybe because I dry the leggings in the dryer and line dry the dresses.

Re color combinations, I'm always a sucker for the bright dresses - this year I like the coral/bright pink, the red/bright pink and the bright purple and green PDs the best. But I think different colors work on different kids!

Yes, we owe citymama a thanks for the great idea of getting two sizes in pants!

jamesmom
12-15-2009, 08:37 AM
Yes, we owe citymama a thanks for the great idea of getting two sizes in pants!

Yes it is! Thanks Citymama!!

Just want to add that the livable leggings and bootcut leggings are longer than the playdress leggings, and I find they will fit DD perfectly once she has outgrown the playdress leggings. If you can get livable or bootcut leggings in the same size, those work well with the playdresses too.

If you can't get larger size leggings from Hanna, don't worry. I have been able to pair some of DD's playdresses with leggings from Gymboree, Targets and Walmart :) Our annual leggings hunt is worth it because she's been able to wear some of her playdresses for 2 to 3 years.

citymama
12-15-2009, 01:35 PM
Yes it is! Thanks Citymama!!

Just want to add that the livable leggings and bootcut leggings are longer than the playdress leggings, and I find they will fit DD perfectly once she has outgrown the playdress leggings. If you can get livable or bootcut leggings in the same size, those work well with the playdresses too.

If you can't get larger size leggings from Hanna, don't worry. I have been able to pair some of DD's playdresses with leggings from Gymboree, Targets and Walmart :) Our annual leggings hunt is worth it because she's been able to wear some of her playdresses for 2 to 3 years.

Happy to enable the Hanna addiction! ;)

I agree - livable leggings will work great as a way to extend the life of the outfit, or tights/leggings from elsewhere. They don't need to be super matchy-matchy to look cute!

viba424
02-20-2010, 04:48 PM
Im going to the mall and will be taking back a few HA things...what is everyones opinion on the red/white stripe playday set? Too holidayish? Im considering taking that one back. Got three others during the sale...

stillplayswithbarbies
02-20-2010, 06:49 PM
we use it for Valentine's Day too. And continue to wear it throughout the fall/winter.