PDA

View Full Version : Josh Groban

calv
12-11-2009, 09:42 AM
who loves him? OMG what an angelic/amazing voice! My whole world stops every time I hear O holy night.

What CD do you recommend? I love Ave Maria by him as well. Swoooooooooooooon!

veronica
12-11-2009, 09:55 AM
no help but I have his holiday cd from last year and both DH and I are constantly playing it when we have a free moment. It is so relaxing. Other than that cd, i don't own any others but will keep watching this thread.

calv
12-11-2009, 10:11 AM
no help but I have his holiday cd from last year and both DH and I are constantly playing it when we have a free moment. It is so relaxing. Other than that cd, i don't own any others but will keep watching this thread.

What's the name of the one you have? is it Noel? I dont know what he's made/put out.

ourbabygirl
12-11-2009, 11:17 AM
I love his Christmas stuff, his other stuff, and just him in general :love-retry:. DH knows that if something happened to him, I'd be after Josh :ROTFLMAO:. I've seen him in concert and he's great there too. I really like some of his early stuff like "You raise me up" - we had that as our father-daughter/ mother-son dance in our wedding.

veronica
12-11-2009, 11:19 AM
What's the name of the one you have? is it Noel? I dont know what he's made/put out.
Yes, it's Noel!

calv
12-11-2009, 11:25 AM
Yes, it's Noel! I think it's so crazy that O holy night isn't on that album. WTH is up w/that?!?!?!

veronica
12-11-2009, 11:26 AM
I think it's so crazy that O holy night isn't on that album. WTH is up w/that?!?!?!
He's gotta save something for the next album ;)

LarsMal
12-11-2009, 12:19 PM
I'm a closet Josh Groban fan :heartbeat:! His voice gives me the chills. I think we have a few songs on iTunes, but I don't own any albums. I need to go download some of his Christmas music.

calv
12-11-2009, 12:33 PM
I'm a closet Josh Groban fan :heartbeat:! His voice gives me the chills. I think we have a few songs on iTunes, but I don't own any albums. I need to go download some of his Christmas music.

I always knew of him but for some reason this season his music has hit me in such a way that ITA, it gives me major chills! I think DLing a few songs is my best bet too since O holly night is what I really want w/a few others :D

calv
12-15-2009, 12:21 PM
his NOEL cd is a lightning deal on amazon. $8 only!!!

wellyes
12-15-2009, 12:23 PM
When I saw this thread I thought - oh no, did he DIE? He's so young!

Glad to see it's just a happy thread!
I don't have any CDs of him but loved him in the PBS broadcast of Chess.

s7714
12-15-2009, 01:25 PM
Closer is definitely my favorite of his albums so far.

I don't have the live in concert CD yet and I believe that has O Holy Night on it. You could probably download the individual MP3 from Amazon or iTunes anyway though.