PDA

View Full Version : Mellissa & Doug Underwater Puzzle 5.99 Amazon

LAMom
12-13-2009, 11:21 AM
Amazon Lightning Deal

http://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-Underwater-48-Piece-Puzzle/dp/B00004WHN9

sewarsh
12-13-2009, 11:56 AM
thanks. great for gift closet too. you can find these puzzles at tj maxx for around $8, but $5 is great price.

corrie23
12-13-2009, 12:29 PM
Are you only allowed to buy 1 item if it's a lightening deal? It won't let me change the qty. to more than 1 but there's no real deal if I can't get to the point of free shipping.

LAMom
12-13-2009, 12:41 PM
Are you only allowed to buy 1 item if it's a lightening deal? It won't let me change the qty. to more than 1 but there's no real deal if I can't get to the point of free shipping.

You are only allowed one with a lightning deal. My husband has prime, so we got free shipping on his order. I got one on my account also, just added a few things I was waiting to get to bring the total up to 25.

corrie23
12-13-2009, 01:00 PM
You are only allowed one with a lightning deal. My husband has prime, so we got free shipping on his order. I got one on my account also, just added a few things I was waiting to get to bring the total up to 25.

Ok, I just wasn't sure if I'd be able to find things to get my cart up to $25 before the deal sold out. Then I remembered that DH told me he just melted the bowl from the salad spinner in the dishwasher :( voila, $25 no problem, and just in time (looks like the deal is gone now).