PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo dsi anyone?

wendmatt
12-14-2009, 11:17 AM
I read the long thread (on here a while ago) about lite/dsi and i'm still torn. I like the camera idea, being able to send pics sounds cool. It's all new to us so we don't have any game boy games and the battery life doesn't sound too bad (I wouldn't really want DD playing for more than 4 hrs at a time anyways!).
DH just said go ahead, get the dsi. But I still don't know. I'm indecisive at the best of times! Is it worth the extra $40? Anyone have one and love it? DD is 7 and I think would like the camera editing and voice stuff. Or should I just get the ds lite? Hmmmmm, Please help!
Thanks
Wendy
(x-post around the house, but here gets read more)

SnuggleBuggles
12-14-2009, 11:39 AM
I opted to get ds the Lite for his b-day. We bought him a camera this Christmas. You can find decent deals on cameras- and you can get a better camera than the one on the DSi. The ability to play Game Boy Advanced games was our main reason for choosing the Lite...the cheaper price is nice too. :)

Beth

calv
12-14-2009, 12:13 PM
got the DSi because of the warping and stuff you can do. no it's not top quality but I know the kids will have a blast with it. music is a nice plus too and since we were never into gameboy games the loss of a slot is nothing to us.