PDA

View Full Version : joes jeans???

cchavez
12-15-2009, 10:31 AM
Thinking about getting the honey....do you like yours?

smcdonald2
12-16-2009, 05:22 PM
I do not. I got mine on eBay and thought they would be perfect for me, with my shape. They weren't flattering. I have a 28" waist and 38" hips, and these somehow managed to gap AND cause muffin-top. I re-sold them and got jeans with a slightly higher waist at AT Loft. I did love the dark wash and the length, though. (I'm short.) Hope that helps!

elektra
12-16-2009, 05:26 PM
Not sure what "model" I have but I like my Joe's Jeans. Mine have a bit more of a slacks cut, so they are not super tight through the thigh basically. I think they fit well.

kozachka
12-17-2009, 03:48 AM
I tried them in a store and while they were OK, they were not as good as my Lucky Jeans Classic Rider jeans and more expensive. At the time I used to buy my Lucky Jeans during 50% off sale for ~$50. Since than I discovered that I can often find them in Marshall's for $30-$35, so it's no contest. I also like fit of some of the 7 for all Mankind jeans.

Jeans are such an individual choice. Chances are my body is different than yours so what works for me won't work for you. I wear my jeans a lot so I don't mind paying extra for a good one, at the same time I won't pay just for the high-end label, they must make me look good, too.