PDA

View Full Version : Need to find the BEST deal on a Radian XTSL...

nofeea
12-15-2009, 05:26 PM
I know I'm getting greedy after getting really great deals on my Frontiers last month but DH will go nuts if he gets all these bills at true retail!! I can't help it if all my seats expired around the same time! Anyway, I was going to go with one of the cheaper Radians but then I got enticed into the XT since it's going into DH's little Honda and I want as much side impact protection as possible. THEN I got enticed into the SL since I'd like to be able to move it around easily from car to car if we travel or need a seat to switch into Grandpa's car occasionally. Anyway, there are lots of sales now down to $$269 and other sites with 10 or 15 0r 20 percent coupons. I just haven't found anywith a sale price AND a coupon. Too greedy? ;) Just figured I'd ask if anyone else saw anything better...
Thanks!

arivecchi
12-15-2009, 06:01 PM
I am not up to date since I already have mine, but search in carseat.org. People are always posting XTSL deals there.

golden
12-16-2009, 06:38 PM
you could save a little more on the seats if you use some kind of extra rebate site bing or something similar, about 10% or so. hope this helps! i am also looking for an xtsl.

golden
12-16-2009, 06:57 PM
where did you get your frontiers from and how much? i am also looking for good deals on that seat. thanks

nofeea
12-17-2009, 03:02 PM
I am not up to date since I already have mine, but search in carseat.org. People are always posting XTSL deals there.

Thank you for the tip. Very helpful! (But it's car-seat.com with a dash. Without the dash it's a whole different website!) I used someone's idea there and went to Diapers.com and did a price match (with Hipmonkey.com using their 20% coupon) then used diaper.coms 10% coupon AND a coupon for $10 off the order (I had to add a pack of diapers also). You need to be a 'new customer' for those coupons. I also tried going through BING. We'll see if that works since it says it doesn't work with coupons...

I got my Frontiers from Albees during their Cyber Monday sale for 209 plus a 15% coupon. They aren't running that deal anymore...

FebruaryFilly
12-20-2009, 01:04 AM
I used someone's idea there and went to Diapers.com and did a price match (with Hipmonkey.com using their 20% coupon) then used diaper.coms 10% coupon AND a coupon for $10 off the order (I had to add a pack of diapers also). You need to be a 'new customer' for those coupons.

How did you go about this with them? I tried this by price matching to another 20% off site (hipmonkey is now only 15%). Diapers.com is only letting me price match to the 20% by refunding me an additional 10% so I effectively lose the additional 10% off from their coupon code. Any tips?

nofeea
12-20-2009, 05:22 PM
I just called them and told them I wanted to price match, gave them the details, my account (e-mail) and then they put the difference (the 20%) into my account. The price of the seat lowered on my my computer screen when I refreshed the screen (it had some kind of coupon notation). Then during checkout I added their coupon. Maybe I just got lucky with the rep but I don't think so because under their price-match policy it specifically says that they accept others' coupons...