PDA

View Full Version : Skip Hop City Chic dimensions

Sidney
12-16-2009, 02:55 PM
I am having a heck of a time finding a good diaper bag! I had the Babymel Amanda, and returned that. I currently have the Skip Hop Studio and don't like that, as well as the Storksak Emily, both of which will be returned.

I like the looks of the Skip Hop City Chic but have a question on the dimensions. The site lists it as 16" long. Does that include the two end pockets on the outside? If so, what is the length of this bag NOT including those pockets?

It seems like 15" is quite standard, but I think it will be too small, which was the length of my Babymel. The Emily is 16" and may work, but I'm not thrilled with the bag itself, especially for $200.

My hubby has a Timbuk2 tote for his diaper bag that is 17" long so I'm now considering just getting one of those. I do wish it had more organization on the inside though.

I just don't know, and I'm getting tired of shipping bags back.

Vestirse
12-17-2009, 05:04 AM
I just bought the Timi & Leslie Caitlin from Zappos.com and it is huge. They list it as 20" wide, though I think it may be just a little shorter and other sites agree.

MrsMcGwire
12-17-2009, 10:54 AM
The 16" does include the side pockets. It's about 14" from seam to seam on the sides. I've had my City Chic for almost a year and I do love the bag, however, the inner lining is falling apart. It's made of a cheap nylon that is fraying everywhere! It's a great concept but they could have used better materials on the inside. It's big enough to carry everything I need for my toddler and then some without being heavy and bulky. The clutch is awesome. It fits a full size wallet and checkbook plus my iphone and cosmetics!

What don't you like about the Skip Hop Studio?