PDA

View Full Version : Which car seat for second (daddy's) car?

Nechums
12-16-2009, 05:23 PM
DS (15 months) is in a Britax Boulevard in my car. We need to get a second car, so we're looking for another car seat. What would you all recommend as a secondary car seat that's also small enough for use on an airplane? I'd like DS to be RF for as long as possible in this car as well.

Thanks!

AnnieW625
12-16-2009, 06:00 PM
DD loved her Evenflo Triumph 5 more than our Marathon, but unfortunately the T5 is no more and Evenflo just sells the Triumph Advance, which is the same size as the Marathon, and might be just as heavy as dealing with a BLVD. However for under $200 it's a pretty good seat. You might want to look at the Combi Cocorro, it only weighs 11lbs so it's nice and light plus it's not as large as BLVD so it should work well for travel. It rear faces until 33lbs I believe. You could also look at the Cosco Scenera which rear faces until 35lbs and might have taller top slots than the Cocorro (however the Cocorro has much more padding and is a nice seat).

bubbaray
12-16-2009, 06:01 PM
I'd go with a Scenara if you will travel somewhat frequently. If it will fit (budget and the vehicle), a Radian would be nice.

Jennifer626
12-16-2009, 07:32 PM
We chose a Scenera for hubby's car and Grandma's car!