PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Switchflops?

alien_host
12-16-2009, 06:29 PM
DH wants to know what to get me for Christmas from DD. I was at the Hallmark Store and they had these and I thought it might be fun for DD to pick a design for me, it's a little pricey for flip flops but cute.

http://www.switchflops.com/cart/home.php#shoe=taylor-black&strap=dflt

any experience with these?

neeleymartin
12-16-2009, 10:47 PM
a colleague of mine has these and loves them.

septmama2b
12-27-2009, 07:53 AM
My mom has had one pair for about a year, and loves them. She wears them constantly, and this Christmas she got another pair, we bought one for my Mother-in-law, and my Sister-in-law. They are very comfortable, and durable. My mom says they are the most comfy flip flops she's ever had. I just wish they came in larger sizes for me.

KrisM
01-16-2010, 11:46 PM
Did you get these? DH says he owes me a present as he wasn't impressed with himself this year :). I haven't ever liked flip flops, but only wore cheap ones, and I wonder if I'd like these. Just wondering what you thought.

mrspeachykeen
01-17-2010, 10:42 AM
I love mine! I have like 10 different colors and straps. I have the flat flip flops and the kitten heel style. I got the ballet slipper version this year for christmas and hands down they are the most comfortable shoes that I've ever worn.