PDA

View Full Version : Grand Rabbit's Toy Shoppe - great experience!

quinnsmom
12-16-2009, 09:50 PM
I have been searching for Magna-tiles DX to get for DC's for CHristmas. I waited entirely too long. I tried to order from their web site on Monday and realized they were out of stock.

So I was hunting and hunting online and found that they were sold out at my usual shopping places too!

I came across a web site called Grand Rabbit's Toy Shoppe and they had them in stock. I had never heard of them before but decided to give them a try since my options were limited. They won out over the other sites that had the DX sets in stock because they gave free shipping over $100 (I bought 2 sets).

I must have entered my cc info wrong when I ordered because I got an email the next morning telling me that the card wouldn't take and to please call them. I emailed them back (was at work - couldn't call) and they got back to me right away letting me know that everything now went through. And I came home from work to see another email with a tracking # (UPS Ground). It shipped that quickly. I was panicking since it's so close to Christmas and was hoping I would be able to order them in time to get them by the 25th.

I am really happy with their professionalism and responsiveness with customer service. They've got great stuff on their site too. I think they are a B&M store also.

So if anyone is thinking of ordering from them - I have had a really positive experience with them. :)

https://www.grtoys.com/