PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Subscribe and Save -- Tips?

hillview
12-20-2009, 09:52 PM
What do you get and how do you like it?
/hillary

Andi98989
12-20-2009, 09:55 PM
I get my Lansinoh bags - love it!!! Can't beat the pricing and that there is no obligation with it.

neeleymartin
12-20-2009, 10:15 PM
happybabys puffs
earth's best baby food
cat litter/pads (tidy breeze system)

i love it. feel like i get an adequate deal. i love the free shipping to my door. never had a problem, and the items always arrive very quickly.

wellyes
12-20-2009, 10:18 PM
Annie's Mac and Cheese
Pampers Baby Dry
Decaf Lemon Lift tea & Decaf Constant Comment tea (due to preggers)
Late July organic cheese sandwich crackers for DD
Olay Regenerist
cleanser refills for DH's Series 7 shaver

Subscriptions on hold for now:
Baby Mum Mums
Swim diapers

I like all the products fine, you do save a little money, and I have a pantry so I don't mind buying in bulk. But if Subscribe & Save went away today, it would not be a big deal to me.

kijip
12-20-2009, 11:03 PM
I have automatic delivery with AmazonFresh and do milk and a few other things that way. I tried S&S a couple of times but it was never anything I felt like I needed in even amounts, unlike milk where I know we need a certain amount to last a week.

sidmand
12-20-2009, 11:24 PM
A bunch of stuff! Obviously it's worked well for me :)

Currently:
K-cups coffee: (Coffee People Donut Shop and various others as needed)
Clif Kid Zbars
Clif Kid Twisted Fruit Ropes
Slim Jims
Robert's American Gourmet Tings
Jack's Link Bulk Beef Stick

In the past and either canceled or were canceled by Amazon:
Robert's American Gourmet Veggie Booty
Gloria Jean K-cups Cinnamon Mocha, Mudslide
Annie's homegrown shells and cheese
Annie's Cheddar Bunnies
Depend Boost Inserts (only place I could ever find them for DS!)
Eucerin facial moisturizer
Huggies Overnites
Mitchum Anti-Perspirant
Revlon Color Stay eyeliner

sidmand
12-20-2009, 11:27 PM
I have automatic delivery with AmazonFresh and do milk and a few other things that way. I tried S&S a couple of times but it was never anything I felt like I needed in even amounts, unlike milk where I know we need a certain amount to last a week.

I had never heard of AmazonFresh. It sounds interesting but it looks like it's only offered in Seattle? It would be great though...a friend mentioned that every time I see her I always say I need to get milk!

kijip
12-20-2009, 11:30 PM
I had never heard of AmazonFresh. It sounds interesting but it looks like it's only offered in Seattle? It would be great though...a friend mentioned that every time I see her I always say I need to get milk!

It's just in Seattle. It is really great. Pre-dawn delivery, and I can add items until 10PM the night before. Not having to run out is nice. I find that they get most of my grocery business now except for Costco runs, veggie box co-op that I pick up and the meat we buy each year.