PDA

View Full Version : Wrentham MA Outlets?

greenclover
12-21-2009, 10:46 PM
Are the stores here any good? I am interested in Burberry and Juicy Couture in particular..

wellyes
12-21-2009, 11:32 PM
The Wrenthem outlets are very popular. I've never cared for them because it is not a good source for bargain hunting. But it is more known for its upscale shops. It's probably worth a trip.

AJP
12-22-2009, 09:22 AM
Yes, good!!! Burberry has some great markdowns (compared to their retail prices) they have tons of mens shirts/polos, but Juicy was just ok. I can't remember seeing those great prices there. The Off 5th (Saks outlet) is always good. Give yourself an hour just in there! I love those outlets (can you tell) but I've never really gotten any killer deals that I can remember. Be prepared for crowds if you go this week.

fortato
12-22-2009, 09:48 AM
Not that you want to make the trip, but I found that the Burberry outlet in Freeport, Maine had much better "deals" than the one in Wrentham....

But- since you still have to pay tax on them...they aren't really worth it.

sidmand
12-22-2009, 11:38 AM
I live about 8 minutes from the outlets and we do much of our regular shopping there since it's closer than any mall!

It's not really what I think of outlets at any great markdowns. Some of the higher end stores might have 50% off an item that was $500 to begin with.

But there are some deals to be had. I've never been in Burberry or Juicy though.

If you're going soon, whatever you do, DO NOT GO ON A WEEKEND. There is usually a couple mile backup on 495 just to get to the outlets on Saturday and Sunday.

From Thanksgiving to Christmas though it's the only place I'll go (during the week) if I need to get any shopping done. Even though it's crowded it doesn't seem as bad since it's all spread out.

sansdieu
12-22-2009, 05:22 PM
If you're going soon, whatever you do, DO NOT GO ON A WEEKEND. There is usually a couple mile backup on 495 just to get to the outlets on Saturday and Sunday.

:yeahthat:

And parking is a nightmare! And there are lines to the Coach store (outside!) I don't know about the two stores that you mention; I only go there for the Rockport outlet; otherwise, it's really not worth it. MOST stores there sell inferior-quality made-for-outlets merchandise.