PDA

View Full Version : shu eumera eye lash curler

cchavez
12-22-2009, 11:52 AM
does it live up to the hype? TIA

bluestar2
12-22-2009, 11:56 AM
I love mine but have used it for so long I can't remember what the others were like!

TwinFoxes
12-22-2009, 12:10 PM
No. It's better than the crappy drugstore ones, but no better than the Revlon knockoff. I had one, lost it, bought the Revlon and can't tell the difference. :)

Mikey0709
12-22-2009, 12:17 PM
same here - got it last christmas and it's nice.... but i still use my 10 year old cover girl one more....prefer my old faithful for some reason.

FYI - our local outlet mall center (Limerick, PA) has a cosmetic store that sells Lancome, Kiehls, etc.... i think it's called THE COMPANY STORE....anyway - - i have seen them there for $10 the past few weeks.... in fact around black friday they were $10 with a free lipstick. i think i paid over $20 last year....they had a STACK of them in gift boxes at the register.

catpagmo
12-22-2009, 12:27 PM
No. It's better than the crappy drugstore ones, but no better than the Revlon knockoff.

:yeahthat: I had one, too. Once the rubber pad wore out, instead of replacing it, I got a Revlon. Can't tell any difference.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
12-22-2009, 12:51 PM
I love mine but have used it for so long I can't remember what the others were like!

:yeahthat:

cvanbrunt
12-22-2009, 12:54 PM
I have it and love it.

bluestar2
12-22-2009, 12:58 PM
it just may depend on the shape of your eyes or face structure whether it would be any different than any other curler.

ourbabygirl
12-22-2009, 03:12 PM
I got mine a few months ago and wondered the same thing. The woman at Sephora knew what I was going to ask and said, yeah, it does, in her opinion. I REALLY liked it when I first started using it, and now I'm kind of 'meh.' I think if you take your time and hold your lashes in it for long enough, it really does make a big difference. Maybe my lashes just got used to it and the honeymoon stage is over :loveeyes:!

MCsMom
12-22-2009, 03:41 PM
Love it.

Left it behind once on a trip and bought a Revlon to use instead. Couldn't wait to get back to my Shu.

minnie-zb
12-22-2009, 04:01 PM
I like mine. Be forewarned: you cannot buy replacement pads. You are supposed to buy a whole new one when you have used both pads. For this reason I will not buy another.

saschalicks
12-22-2009, 04:23 PM
Yes it does! I've used many in the years past and cannot say it was ever as good as that one.

conniez
12-23-2009, 03:27 AM
It's the only one I use that doesn't crimp or pull my lashes, so yes, I love it & think it lives up to the hype! I have tried other ones and don't find that they are as easy to use. Each box of the Shu ones come with 1 replacement pad, but I know I've gone maybe a year (or probably more, yikes!) without changing it because I forgot...and it still worked fine.