PDA

View Full Version : Best dishes, utensils for the under-one set?

elektra
12-22-2009, 03:05 PM
I have been using our old Sassy plastic dishes and take and toss spoons for DS but I need to get some more stuff. What's everyone using these days for their feeding set up?
I have been looking at the kidishes and also the Bjorn plate/bowl and spoons. Is DS too young for the kidishes? I could still use them for DD but she is using our regular plates at this point.
I am also looking into placemats now since we are using a tripp trapp at the table with no tray. Any good recs on the placemats?

WatchingThemGrow
12-22-2009, 03:39 PM
bjorn set, stokke chairs, and tiny diners fill our dining room, happily!

wimama
12-22-2009, 04:12 PM
I second rec of the Bjorn Plate and Spoon set. I tossed all the other stuff we had and DS still eats of the Bjorn plates sometimes. They are my new standard baby shower gift.

http://www.amazon.com/BabyBj%C3%B6rn-071062US-BABYBJ%C3%96RN-Plate-Spoon/dp/B000CSCHQK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1261512499&sr=8-1

Katigre
12-22-2009, 09:51 PM
I loooooove the Gerber Kid Utensils - they come in a fork/spoon/knife set or a set of 3 forks or 3 spoons. They are the perfect size and shape for little hands and they're all I use for the kids now - both baby and toddler and preschooler age.

swrc00
12-23-2009, 01:44 AM
I loooooove the Gerber Kid Utensils - they come in a fork/spoon/knife set or a set of 3 forks or 3 spoons. They are the perfect size and shape for little hands and they're all I use for the kids now - both baby and toddler and preschooler age.
:yeahthat:
DS loves them. I love the fact that they come in a pack of all three or three of the same. I like the color combinations too. http://www.gerber.com/Products/Kiddy_Cutlery.aspx

citymama
12-23-2009, 03:41 AM

I love the Gerber stainless steel utensils too, except the ones I bought were in sets of 2 (spoon and fork).