PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe what I just did....

Melaine
12-22-2009, 04:27 PM
I just bought a play kitchen for the girls. Totally unplanned purchase and RIGHT in front of them. My Sam's had only one left of the KidKraft Pastel Cozy Kitchen so they were selling the floor model for $50. Although it had a few cosmetic flaws, I felt like it was a deal I couldn't pass up....DH Is going to kill me. But I totally deserve a medal for fitting it into the van along with the BJCSD, 3 sleeping bags, 2 Cherry Blossom Markets, a bag of sports stuff we carry around, a tent, and the rest of my groceries.

I wish it could have been a surprise, but oh well. It's close enough to Christmas, right?

Now, I might need to return some stuff to justify this.

jse107
12-22-2009, 04:39 PM
I am totally amused by this post. Sometimes it's just hard to pass things up!

willow33
12-22-2009, 04:41 PM
I would have done the same thing :)

jgenie
12-22-2009, 04:43 PM
Congrats on your find!!! :applause:

elektra
12-22-2009, 04:56 PM
You go girl!

LarsMal
12-22-2009, 06:20 PM
Didn't you score some killer deals on play kitchen stuff within the last year?!?!?!

Oops...sorry, not helping you justify this to your hubby! Good job on the great deal!

Melaine
12-22-2009, 06:22 PM
Didn't you score some killer deals on play kitchen stuff within the last year?!?!?!

Oops...sorry, not helping you justify this to your hubby! Good job on the great deal!

LOL....well, what we have now is a very old handmade stove and a jonticraft sink. I should probably have been satisfied with those two, but this will hold so much more playfood....which I also keep buying!:bouncy:

LarsMal
12-22-2009, 06:23 PM
LOL....well, what we have now is a very old handmade stove and a jonticraft sink. I should probably have been satisfied with those two, but this will hold so much more playfood....which I also keep buying!:bouncy:

Oh yeah, I'm a sucker for playfood, too! DD just got a ton of it for Christmas. I had to get plastic bins to put it in because there's too much to store in the kitchen set.

I'm sure they'll have fun with it. Worth every penny, I'm sure!

wellyes
12-22-2009, 06:38 PM
You have very lucky little girls :)