PDA

View Full Version : Where to get a Magic Bottle other than TRU?

taraalissa
12-22-2009, 05:36 PM
Do they have these at Target? Also, what brand is not junk? I'm afraid that since most of these that are made in China being dropped and broken and all the liquid spilling out. I don't mind one made in China (all though it wouldn't be my first choice) as long as it seemed sturdy enough to take being dropped a few times.

Seitvonzu
12-24-2009, 12:07 PM
i looked all over for these bottles and ended up getting them at the dollar store. *sigh* they seem very durable so far (i gave them to my 15 month old) and-- a dollar!
*sigh* this just seems like the sorta thing that is going to be made in china. erzi makes a wooden baby bottle but it's not NEARLY as fun (no disappearing juice)

MamaMolly
12-25-2009, 05:50 PM
DD has quite a few toy bottles and these are always a hit. I bought them in the grocery store, way over priced for $5 or so for OJ and Milk. I will admit it was a bribe. ;) They are very sturdy. All that said, for her birthday my mom gave DD a doll with a real, very small (like 2 oz?) baby bottle and she seems to prefer that one even over the magic ones. You might want to try one of those first if safety concerns are holding you back from getting one of the MIC ones.