PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU, Bargain Hunters!!!!!!!!!!

WatchingThemGrow
12-22-2009, 07:23 PM
Really, from the bottom of my heart, thank you! I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the fun items you've helped me gather for our family (and other families!) during the last month. From the updated coupon codes thread to the Amazon deals (wow, way better than last year!) to the random here and there deals (Kidizoom, Disney movies, BF, etc). We will all have so much fun playing Zingo, Hyperdash, Loving Family, Joey Dress-up, Tag, M&D Lacing beads, Learn N Groove, Calin Naima, LR food from Costco, the list goes on... plus all the 2nd hand finds we're gifting this year.

We've spent the month emphasizing the true Christian meaning of Christmas, but DD and DS1 are going to flip OUT with the array of cool toys to keep us occupied following Jesus' birthday celebration.

Thanks for all the time and effort you've spent helping us! My wallet thanks you!

ETA: do those from Bargain Alerts come here or should I cross post??
ETAA: How did I forget the PRIME free trial! And the Hanna sales I skirted around??

firsttimemama
12-22-2009, 08:42 PM
I will ditto that.

I want to give a special shout out to the kind soul who posted about the Sports Center on Amazon for $27, because my DH and my son are going to have a blast with it for years to come. (at least, I think they will!) DH will be particularly thrilled that is has a "hockey" component to it.

Melaine
12-22-2009, 08:46 PM
I second your sentiments and would also like to say that it's nice we can all share deals with each other with supportive camaraderie rather than vicious name-calling and rude put-downs as is typical on a popular "deal" website that shall remain nameless....:tongue5:

You guys are great shopping buddies!!!

jetrlw
12-22-2009, 09:00 PM
I will also put in my 2cents. Thank you to all the bargains hunters. I truly appreciate all the time and effort people put into all their posts. Thank you again. Happy holidays to you all.

1964pandora
12-22-2009, 09:06 PM
YES!! Thanks to all of you who post your deals. I really rely on you and don't post nearly enough deals to compensate you. Thanks again.

Susan

P.S. That is soooo true about that other "deals" board that shall remain nameless. It gets very nasty over there!

ThreeofUs
12-22-2009, 09:08 PM
I'll third! I really appreciate all the help - from bargains to reviews to notices of something interesting (or scary!)

Thank you!

Minnifer
12-22-2009, 09:19 PM
Another ditto! So glad I found these boards - my addiction began last year but really heated up in the past few weeks, lol. In addition to getting great deals, it's so much fun posting with everyone! Thanks!

P.S. I kind of hate to ask, but I'm really curious - what is "the site that shall not be named"? (except that I'm asking if it *can* be named ;))

Melaine
12-22-2009, 09:31 PM
Another ditto! So glad I found these boards - my addiction began last year but really heated up in the past few weeks, lol. In addition to getting great deals, it's so much fun posting with everyone! Thanks!

P.S. I kind of hate to ask, but I'm really curious - what is "the site that shall not be named"? (except that I'm asking if it *can* be named ;))

I was just talking about slickdeals.net :ROTFLMAO: which is really a great place for deals....only I can't believe how mean people can be on there, which is why I spy out the deals from slickdeals and bring them here for the nice folks.

jgenie
12-22-2009, 09:31 PM
Just wanted to add my thanks to the deal finders for taking the time to post about their finds. Thanks to all the deals here we were able to donate quite a few bags of top quality toys to other children to brighten their holidays a bit. I also have gifts for DS and the new baby for the next year if not longer.

gobadgers
12-22-2009, 09:33 PM
:yeahthat:

You ladies make this site a true gem. Thanks for sharing so many great deals!

DrSally
12-22-2009, 09:36 PM
Thank you so much to everyone who posted deals. I know there were some people who were watching and posting everything they saw. On some of those that changed quickly, there would be no way I would have caught them wo/you guys. I've emailed some deals to my sister and I'm sure she wonders if I'm sitting on the computer all day :ROTFLMAO:

This is another example of the power of our group in sharing info and resources.

wellyes
12-22-2009, 09:36 PM
Thank you bargain mavens!! I am REALLY excited to watch DD play with some of her new toys.

(But - curse you too! LOL. I need an Amazon Addicts Anonymous support group......)

Snow mom
12-22-2009, 11:20 PM
I was just thinking this earlier. I'm so grateful for all the great information and bargains this board has supplied me with this year. Gosh, I even got great car buying advice here and I figure the money I saved on the car more than equals out all those toys I bought. Looking forward to more great advice and bargains in the year ahead!

wencit
12-22-2009, 11:27 PM
My wallet thanks you!But my DH does not! :ROTFLMAO:

My heartfelt appreciation to all you bargain posters, too. SD is just waaay too aggravating and annoying for me to deal with, so it's really nice to see the deals re-posted over here. I was successful in avoiding most of the temptation, but I did give in a little bit, too -- some of the deals you posted were just too good to pass up!

veronica
12-23-2009, 06:31 AM
Yes, thanks to all the deals! I also love reading deals on here since they are usually posted , along with a great review from a parent who loves the product they are posting about! That always helps.

Happy New Year to you all and may the spaving continue in 2010!:boogie: