PDA

View Full Version : Peekaru vest vs. monkey pocket?

Krisrich
12-24-2009, 09:56 AM
The recent posts opened up a whole new world of accessories for babywearing for me! DD2 is due in the next couple of weeks so I think a cover for the carrier will be a good idea. Any opinions on which I should choose? I think I've narrowed it down to the peekaru or the monkey pocket. Anybody try both? Thanks!!!

Kymberley
12-24-2009, 11:19 AM
I don't have either one, but I am eyeing that monkey pocket something fierce. I can't decide what size to get for various reasons, but I'm definitely getting one! When I saw the hood option, I was hooked.

wildfire
12-24-2009, 02:38 PM
I have a monkey pocket, but I haven't tried the vest. One nice thing about the monkey pocket is that I can use it as a car seat cover or a stroller cover. I don't have a hood on mine, so I don't know if that would make a difference or not. The advantage of the vest is you're not putting a carrier on over a coat, which can be awkward.

wildfire
12-24-2009, 02:40 PM
I don't have either one, but I am eyeing that monkey pocket something fierce. I can't decide what size to get for various reasons, but I'm definitely getting one! When I saw the hood option, I was hooked.

I went with the toddler size because the extra snaps up to go shorter if you need it. Right now I'm using it with an infant so it's really overkill but I think it would be no matter which size I had.

Kymberley
12-24-2009, 03:03 PM
I was wanting to go with toddler size, so this really helps! Thank you!