PDA

View Full Version : norad santatracker says santa is currently---

elaineandmichaelsmommy
12-24-2009, 08:46 PM
crossing the atlantic with no complications in london.

lmwbasye
12-24-2009, 09:06 PM
yikes...santa better get those kiddos in bed, then!

dcmom2b3
12-24-2009, 09:41 PM
Santatracker=cute idea with potential for backlash.

DD has only been encouraged by Santa's proximity. She's determined to stay up to meet him, and told me so. She's "dancing the Nutkwacka" to keep herself awake. Why? Why me? Argh . . .

And I have toy assembly yet to do. Twisty straw, where are you????

JTsMom
12-24-2009, 10:11 PM
Santatracker=cute idea with potential for backlash.

DD has only been encouraged by Santa's proximity. She's determined to stay up to meet him, and told me so. She's "dancing the Nutkwacka" to keep herself awake. Why? Why me? Argh . . .

And I have toy assembly yet to do. Twisty straw, where are you????

Awwwwwwwww!

bubbaray
12-24-2009, 11:42 PM
Santa only comes to houses where the children are ASLEEP.

That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

Fairy
12-24-2009, 11:46 PM
Your DD and my DS have the same accent ;-).

DS was determined to stay up, especially when he heard me wrapping presents (they're DADDY'S PRESENTS FROM MOMMY! I told him, which he bought). But he conked out eventually. Now on to get the gifts completely wrapped ...

Clarity
12-24-2009, 11:46 PM

:yeahthat:

jenandahalf
12-24-2009, 11:52 PM
Kiki thinks Santa is taking a nap right now, she knows he was leaving grandmas house in England at 6pm and figured that nobody lives between their house and ours!

dukie41181
12-25-2009, 02:32 AM

I like it!!!!

dcmom2b3
12-25-2009, 11:17 AM
She finally bought into the story -- because Auntie Bubba and every frickin' body else I could muster said that Santa passes over those who are not sleeping.

As I was finally putting her down, I asked her what, other than hungry hippos, she wanted Santa to bring. She said "something for you, Mama!"

Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve the child I have.

elephantmeg
12-25-2009, 12:38 PM
She finally bought into the story -- because Auntie Bubba and every frickin' body else I could muster said that Santa passes over those who are not sleeping.

As I was finally putting her down, I asked her what, other than hungry hippos, she wanted Santa to bring. She said "something for you, Mama!"

oh.my.goodness. I know you deserve her! But how completely sweet. I hope he brought you something great!

Fairy
12-26-2009, 09:06 PM

Just reading this. Adorable. Doesn't it make every hard moment worth it? I'm all warm and ooey. :heartbeat: