PDA

View Full Version : Target's Xmas Tree Magnadoodle

Raidra
12-25-2009, 12:57 PM
Okay, so what's the deal with this toy? Fiona got one in her stocking, and there's no way to clear it! I got it in the stocking stuffer section at Target, the one near the Xmas decorations. Did we get a defective one, or is there some trick I don't know about?

Thanks!

Momof3Labs
12-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Take the magnetic stick and "draw" on the back of the tree - it should clear the screen for you. I don't care for that magnadoodle for that reason!

KrisM
12-25-2009, 01:35 PM
We got 3 of them. I admit that DS1 figured it before I did :).

Raidra
12-25-2009, 04:56 PM
Thanks guys! I finally did figure it out. It's no fun being defeated by a child's toy, is it? ;) I'm disappointed, though.. Fiona can slide the lever to clear it, but I doubt she'll be able to wipe this one clean. Poor thing just wants her own Magnadoodle..

KrisM
12-25-2009, 08:42 PM
Thanks guys! I finally did figure it out. It's no fun being defeated by a child's toy, is it? ;) I'm disappointed, though.. Fiona can slide the lever to clear it, but I doubt she'll be able to wipe this one clean. Poor thing just wants her own Magnadoodle..

I bet she figures it out quickly enough. DS2 is already starting to do it, but needs more practice.