PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else prefer 12/26 to 12/25?

SnuggleBuggles
12-26-2009, 03:24 PM
I am enjoying today so much more than yesterday. Because we have so much family close by we have visitors and go visiting all day and that is exhausting. I've tried to make changes and some have worked. In my ideal world we would just kick back with our little family on Christmas and celebrate with everyone else another day. But, that isn't going to happen. But, today has been wonderful. We're all just sitting around and relaxing. :) People are playing with their new toys, boxes and paper are getting put away, it's just so nice. Does anyone else feel glad that Christmas day itself is over?

Beth

jgenie
12-26-2009, 03:29 PM
Yes, although we stayed home just the 3 of us yesterday and enjoyed relaxing and playing with DS the whole day - I really like the 26th because my mom generally flies up to spend a week with us after Christmas and arrives on the 26th. I love that she has a whole week to spend with DS!!! :)

ourbabygirl
12-26-2009, 04:04 PM
Oh yeah! It's sad to say, but I'm really glad Christmas is over for the year! Too much commotion, too many gifts from the grandparents, too much time around certain family members, etc. ;) It's so nice to be home relaxing... the house is a disaster and everything needs to be put away (dishes, laundry, presents), but I'm so glad to have a day of NO PLANS! :D
Have a wonderful weekend, Everyone!

vludmilla
12-26-2009, 04:22 PM
Yes, I prefer the 26th becuase we get to stay home, clean-up and enjoy the new things. Christmas day is always too hectic and pressured for me (we travel to two houses that are 45 minutes apart).