PDA

View Full Version : S/O Where is the wildest place you had "relations"?

BabyMine
12-27-2009, 12:02 PM
Corie's post got me thinking.

Pre kids was driving down Alligator Alley, the beach, and a movie thearter. DH was driving.

Post kids was the shower and the floor.

Man do I miss the pre kids.

shawnandangel
12-27-2009, 12:14 PM
On the beach

maestramommy
12-27-2009, 03:19 PM
Pre kids it was on a rock face in the Sespe.

Post kids? Maybe the shower.

fortato
12-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Pre kids... any place. Macy's fitting room, under the deck at a beach cottage, driving down route 93 (had to hop off before we got to the Hooksett tolls).

Post kids- closet, shower.....

larig
12-27-2009, 03:55 PM
Bathroom of train while going through Chunnel.

Raidra
12-27-2009, 05:24 PM
I think our best location was post-kids.. a beach during the Perseids meteor shower (not totally crazy, but it was the most fun). Pre-kids were the usual.. car, woods, a cruise from Ft. Myers to the Keys, etc. We experimented more pre-kids, but I think post-kids has made us get more creative as far as locale goes. ;)

khalloc
12-27-2009, 10:28 PM
Pre-kids - on a jungle gym at a park, walking home late from a night of bar hopping...we were in college. ANother one that matches that I guess would be in the middle of the same school's athletic field. Again, late at night and drunk :)

post kids - no idea. honestly. in bed? LOL!

jenandahalf
12-27-2009, 10:34 PM
With my husband? Maybe in the ocean while on vacation in Greece. That was the week we got engaged!

With a previous boyfriend? The stockroom of the McDonalds we were working in at the time. We were supposed to be doing inventory...

neeleymartin
12-27-2009, 10:38 PM
pre kids: in bed

post kids: in bed, if that...

:bowdown: wow!! i bow to you sex goddesses!! i need to jazz up the sex life, a whole lot!!

HIU8
12-27-2009, 10:41 PM
:innocent:at the edge of the reflecting pool by the lincoln memorial in DC.

Pennylane
12-27-2009, 10:48 PM
On a pitchers mound at a local baseball teams field :) Those were the days!

Ann

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
12-28-2009, 12:52 AM
:innocent:at the edge of the reflecting pool by the lincoln memorial in DC.

Gives reflecting a whole new meaning.:jammin:

Golden Gate Park in SF, got busted by the cops... Then tried the marina in SF, the security car came, and I drove naked in SF trying to get away before he got my plate number. Got a ticket in the mail, made my then BF split the cost.

With DH my friend was moving from the first floor to the 4th same building. We had a quickie in her old place, while she was moving stuff around in the new place...:innocent:

MontrealMum
12-28-2009, 02:09 AM
-Beach on Cape Breton in Oct...brrrr!
-tree in Mt. Royal Cemetary
-bench off the carriage road on Mt. Royal after dark (sensing a trend here...)
-Beach on Lake Michigan
-back of DH's truck at any number of locations on our trip across the American west - usually alpine ski parking lots.

Goodness...we sure used to be exciting! Mostly we stick to the bed now.

mom2binsd
12-28-2009, 02:19 AM
In the car on a canyon road in between the 101 and PCH Hwy's in So California...it wasn't even dark.

dcmom2b3
12-28-2009, 02:26 AM
Suffice it to say that it's raunchy enough to qualify me for an unqualified "Samantha" vote in Fairy's SATC poll . . .

billysmommy
12-28-2009, 08:59 AM
My favorites....

while watching 4th of July fireworks on the beach

in an igloo we built with the boys at my IL's. We snuck back outside while they were giving the boys baths and putting them to bed ;)

kdeunc
12-28-2009, 10:28 AM
pre kids: in bed

post kids: in bed, if that...

:bowdown: wow!! i bow to you sex goddesses!! i need to jazz up the sex life, a whole lot!!

You're not the only one! :)