PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for recommending the L&L Home!

happymom
12-27-2009, 08:36 PM
Thank you all for recommending the FP Laugh & Learn Home. SIL bought it for DD for Chanuka and I finally got around to assembling it today. (38 screws!! Took forever and my hands were sore from turning the screwdriver so much!!) It is HUGE- even bigger than I imagined it. But DD has been playing with it all day today and is loving it. So thank you!

mshen
12-27-2009, 09:53 PM
oh yeah, both my kids loved that thing. I used an electric screwdriver. ;) DH yelled at me for getting rid of it because my kids still occasionally play with it, but it just take up too much space. And I was tired of it after 4 years. LOL
________
Acura Slx (http://www.honda-wiki.org/wiki/Acura_SLX)

KrisM
12-27-2009, 10:13 PM
I am so sad to see ours go. If it wasn't huge, it would be kept for grandkids :).

But, it was here for 5 years and while it was still played with, DS2 has more interesting things happening now. I think it'll be in the basement until a mom2mom in the fall.

Momof3Labs
12-27-2009, 10:33 PM
We got this for Xmas this year for the girls. My 7yo is even interested in it. But my almost 4yo absolutely loves it and can barely be torn away from it!

catpagmo
12-28-2009, 03:19 PM
DS got this for xmas. He is 10 months old. DD, however, who turned 4 on xmas day LOVES this thing. She has been playing with it non-stop. I am hoping that DS will be able to get a turn sometime soon! lol

Great recommendation!

swrc00
12-31-2009, 06:37 PM
It is a huge hit in our house. We just got back for a week long visit with my parents. It was the first thing DS played with this morning. So much for all those new toys for Christmas!
I recently ordered a pack of mail, shapes, and balls to have for replacements from FP. It is around $10.

Jenny_A
01-02-2010, 12:15 AM
I bought one on Craigslist for $20 two days ago and it is a HUGE hit!! I bought it for my 9 month old but the 4 year old loves it too. She likes to pretend to be the mailman and leave me mail. Then I make up "letters" from her. It's going to be a fun toy!

Jenny

JTsMom
01-02-2010, 05:06 PM
I have to laugh- so many of the older kids love it- I thought it was just DS! I finally dragged it out to storage when he was somewhere near 3.5 or 4, b/c i was so sick of looking at it. Such a huge hunk of plastic, but at least you truly get your money's worth out of it!