PDA

View Full Version : Yet another complaint about the Graco ComfortSport

codex57
12-28-2009, 03:56 AM
If you've researched this seat, you know it's crap. Seductive cuz it's padded so well and cheap, but it's utter crap.

Well, I had to reinstall it today. Couldn't get LATCH to work this time. Had to belt it. Not ideal positioning, but passable.

However, because of how the harness is designed, I couldn't get it to tighten properly. One side is way looser than the other and I couldn't get it even in a reasonable amount of time. I'll try again another day.

Just wanted to vent and have another post out there warning people that the Graco ComfortSport is pure crap and a total waste of money!!!

Joolsplus2
12-28-2009, 08:55 AM
It's a continuous loop, you have to straighten it out from under the bum by pulling on the lap straps, but maybe the recline foot was making it stick so you couldn't....? (That's how the Scenera is, but at least it's not pretending to be a nice seat, lol).

bubbaray
12-28-2009, 12:32 PM
When that happens, just put your hand under the tight side (I do it around the chest area) and pull it so the other side is equally snug, then tighten again using the "tail" of the harness adjuster. Repeat as needed.