PDA

View Full Version : What are the new names in diaper bags?

LD92599
12-28-2009, 11:06 PM
I was just looking through old links (my DS is almost 7!) and I had quite the diaper bag fettish w/ him!

What are the newest names in Diaper Bags that I should check out? Back then Skip Hop was the newest name on the block!

zukeypur
12-28-2009, 11:12 PM
I just ordered a Liz Lange but I'm sending it back. I'm looking at a Timi and Leslie right now, or maybe an OiOi. I know alot of people like Vera Bradley, and there are some good deals on ebags right now.

vahnessuh
12-30-2009, 10:12 AM
I dunno whether they're new or not... but I'm currently in love with JuJuBe diaper bags... also have a Dwell Studio tote and weekender. Was looking at Reese Li. Wanted to get a Nest Whipstitch but was too poor for it.

TwoBees
12-30-2009, 10:45 AM
Ju-Ju-Be is really popular. Don't know how new it is though.
Other names I can think of off the top of my head are:
Storksak
Timi and Leslie
Kalencom
JJ Cole
Babymel
Fleurville
OiOi
Petunia Picklebottom

Also, the Lands' End bags seem to be really popular.

TwoBees
12-30-2009, 10:46 AM
I dunno whether they're new or not... but I'm currently in love with JuJuBe diaper bags... also have a Dwell Studio tote and weekender. Was looking at Reese Li. Wanted to get a Nest Whipstitch but was too poor for it.

Does the Dwell Studio tote have a zipper top closure?

Kymberley
12-30-2009, 10:55 AM

Great, now I'm in love with the Nest Whipstitch. I can't afford it, so I need to forget it. Now. :D

brittone2
12-30-2009, 09:00 PM
Not sure if they were around 7 years ago, but I bought a Lexie Barnes darling bag when I had my 2nd DC 3 years ago and I've really liked it.

vahnessuh
12-31-2009, 04:29 AM
Yes, the Dwell Studio tote does have a zipper closure on the top. It also has stroller clips built onto the bag itself. It retails somewhere between $160-$180 but I personally think it's not worth the price. I got it at BabySteals for $55 though. It's a nice bag and I like it... but I probably wouldn't like it if I bought for full retail price =)

Nest Whipstitch... man, I really wanted that bag. I just couldn't justify it though, knowing that I tend to want another bag in a couple of months or so. If I was the type to use one purse for a long time, I would definitely get it.

salsah
12-31-2009, 08:46 PM
I just couldn't justify it though, knowing that I tend to want another bag in a couple of months or so. If I was the type to use one purse for a long time, I would definitely get it.

that's my problem. i finally bought a furla thinking that it would be my one and only for long enough to make it worth it, but i have bought 6 or 7 other bags since (18 mo. ago) and use all of them more than furla.

LD92599
01-01-2010, 05:05 PM
in Buy Buy Baby today....found a skip hop duo (hmmm was it the deluxe?) for $37.99 in beige that my DS grabbed and wanted for his own!

Then i picked up a Ju Ju Be Messenger style....too bad i'd just had my iphone replaced at the apple store and didn't have my apps or anything decent on my phone, otherwise i would have researched both a bit right then and there.

Didn't buy either since i had all of my coupons in the other car :6:

They have a fantastic return policy so i'd have no issue buying both now and putting them away for the summer.

Should i?!?! Oh no, the diaper bag obsession is starting early, yet again!

vahnessuh
01-02-2010, 12:37 AM
If that JuJuBe was on clearance, you just have to snatch it up, momma! Those suckers almost never go on sale! And if you end up not liking it, you can return it (since they have good return policies) or sell it! If you get it at a great price, you can get your full money back... or even make a buck or two. JuJuBe.com's Pink Room is full of moms looking great deals on these bags.

LD92599
01-02-2010, 04:53 PM
I went right in front of BBB today and didn't even THINK about stopping in, darn it how did that slip my mind (maybe it was the broken stove we were looking to replace this morning!).

I'll be back there monday for it ;-) Or both! BBB is going to be getting alot of my $$ - their return policy is awesome and i am notorious for returns too!