PDA

View Full Version : car-seat.org ?

KrisM
12-29-2009, 10:31 AM
I thought I'd see if I could find how well a Parkway might fit in my car, so I ventured to car-seat.org for my first time :).

Anyway, what's the deal? I get there, but there aren't any forums or threads? I clicked on Forums Home and get a pictures at the toip, a bar with some clicakables and that's it. I click on Today's Posts and get nothing.

Am I at the wrong site?

o_mom
12-29-2009, 10:58 AM
Try here: http://www.car-seat.org/index.php

You can post in the general carseat forum without logging in. First few posts may be moderated due to spam issues, so don't panic if they don't show up right away. Make sure you are scrolling down far enough... that first ad banner makes it so I can't see the forums unless I scroll. HTH!

KrisM
12-29-2009, 11:22 AM
Try here: http://www.car-seat.org/index.php

You can post in the general carseat forum without logging in. First few posts may be moderated due to spam issues, so don't panic if they don't show up right away. Make sure you are scrolling down far enough... that first ad banner makes it so I can't see the forums unless I scroll. HTH!

Thanks. It's just really slow to load. Like 3-4 minutes to get past the banner only and to see actual forums. And then another 3-4 minutes to load anything else. Search hasn't worked yet.

Joolsplus2
12-29-2009, 11:26 AM
oh weird, it's working fine for me today :/.

KrisM
12-29-2009, 11:31 AM
Closed all my IE windows and one was stuck. Reopened and car-seat.org is working much, much better :).

daniele_ut
12-29-2009, 01:52 PM
Kris - Are you wondering about a Parkway in your Malibu? I have one, the old style Parkway, and it works well in my Malibu. I haven't really tried a 3 across with it, though.

codex57
12-29-2009, 03:10 PM
It's a wonderful site. I'm there all the time now after a special someone tipped me to it.

KrisM
12-29-2009, 03:14 PM
Kris - Are you wondering about a Parkway in your Malibu? I have one, the old style Parkway, and it works well in my Malibu. I haven't really tried a 3 across with it, though.

Yes a Malibu Maxx with 3 across. I can work with Radian and Boulevards with 1 being RFing and 1 FFing.

DS is in the Radian with room to grow, but I want a backless to very occassionally use in the front seat for him and thought I'd try the Parkway because if it works down the road I don't have to buy something in a year or so. Otherwise, I'll get just a backless for now and worry about the booster in the back later.