PDA

View Full Version : my little sandbox

calv
12-29-2009, 03:33 PM
anyone have these? they look super cute!

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&source=hp&q=little+sandbox&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=S1k6S_vbDtKVtgf1zMSACQ&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CCwQrQQwAg

Momof3Labs
12-29-2009, 04:35 PM
We do, and I consider it an outside-only toy because I don't want to be cleaning sand up off of our floors!

calv
12-29-2009, 04:58 PM
which one do you have? kids like it? use it a lot?

DrSally
12-29-2009, 11:15 PM
I gave one to my nephew last year (the construction one) and he loved it. I was a little worried my sister would be peeved at me b/c of the mess factor, but she wasn't. I told her she could have him place it inside a rubbermaid container, but she doesn't even do that, she lets him play it at the kitchen table as a special treat and he gets so excited about it.

traciann
12-29-2009, 11:32 PM
We have the farm one..and dd loves playing with it.There is a mat you put it on to contain some of the mess, but sand does get on the table and floors. It doesn't bother me because I can easily vaccum it up.

calv
12-30-2009, 04:01 PM
we have the circus one and beach one, both unopened the doggie one looks super cute. wonder if I should exchange it.

for stuff like this I just put a vinyl tablecloth down and dump all the sand/moonsand back to it's place. super easy/fast to clean up