PDA

View Full Version : Tiny Love playmat - where to get extra hanging animals?

azazela
12-30-2009, 09:54 AM
After my daughter grew out of the play mat stage, we ended up using the hanging animals elsewhere, since she still loved them. The monkey and giraffe are now yucky looking from too much love and the elephant is lost. I'd love to buy replacements so that the new baby can also use the Gimini play mat, since the mat itself and the arches are still in good condition. Any ideas where I can get them? A quick search didn't turn up anything promising.

SnuggleBuggles
12-30-2009, 10:16 AM
We clipped all sorts of random toys on there- like a set of Sassy brand monkeys that we bought at Target. We also had an official add on toy that we got at BRU and they were just with the stuffed animals. I'm not having luck on the BRUsite but I bet they have more in the store.

Beth

willow33
12-30-2009, 11:04 AM
We clipped all sorts of random toys on there- like a set of Sassy brand monkeys that we bought at Target. We also had an official add on toy that we got at BRU and they were just with the stuffed animals. I'm not having luck on the BRUsite but I bet they have more in the store.

Beth

We did the same thing. I found all sorts of cute soft animals and use those little colored rings to clip them on.

Have you tried contacting the company directly?

hellokitty
12-30-2009, 11:53 AM
Our tiny love gymni playmat is on our 3rd child. I love that thing and so have all of our babies. I have continued to add more odd and ends small teether and toys with it using extra links that you can buy just about anywhere for babies. If you want tiny love specific toys, I bet you can probably find out from the company where to get those or direct order.

azazela
12-30-2009, 01:36 PM
Thanks everyone! I'll try contacting Tiny Love and will look around BRU as well. I guess anything smallish and clip-able will work.

sariana
12-30-2009, 01:47 PM
Have you tried Freecycle or Craigslist? I gave away our Gymini on Freecycle. The Elephant was broken (we ALWAYS break those things that have a string that makes the toy vibrate), but otherwise the toys were in good condition even after two kids. If someone had been looking, I would have been willing to give away only the animals.

In my case it was the mat itself that didn't work. The lights and music stopped working with DS (1st child), so DD never had those features at all. The person who took it didn't seem to mind.