PDA

View Full Version : Graco Nautilus

lcarlson90
01-04-2010, 01:05 AM
I am looking for the Nautilus in the Galaxy fabric. The cheapest I have found is $179.99. Does anyone have any coupon codes for web-sites that sell car seats or a BRU coupon code?

TIA

DebbieJ
01-04-2010, 10:30 AM
WalMart and Amazon both have the Nautilus cheaper than that, but the fabrics are different.

sewarsh
01-04-2010, 10:42 AM
i paid about $140 on amaozn aobut 3 months ago.

June Mommy2
01-04-2010, 05:49 PM
I bought one a couple of months ago from diapers.com...the fabric is slightly different. It's on sale right now for $159 with 10% off for new customers and free shipping.

lcarlson90
01-05-2010, 12:13 AM
Thanks for your suggestions. I can get the Matrix fabric for $145 but I already have two in that fabric for my older DS and I don't really love the feel of the fabric. I would love to buy the more plush fabric but I don't really want to spend $180.

Melaine
01-17-2010, 08:36 AM
My Target ad today has the Nautilus for $154.99 with a $20 gift card. Is that pretty good?

WatchingThemGrow
01-17-2010, 08:40 AM
My Target ad today has the Nautilus for $154.99 with a $20 gift card. Is that pretty good?

:cheerleader1: Way to shop it Melaine! I got one from Target on sale, with a 15% off carseats coupon from a BBB member who kindly mailed it to me. She'd gotten a register coupon. It came to $127 or something like that.

Melaine
01-17-2010, 09:16 AM
:cheerleader1: Way to shop it Melaine! I got one from Target on sale, with a 15% off carseats coupon from a BBB member who kindly mailed it to me. She'd gotten a register coupon. It came to $127 or something like that.

Wish I could talk DH into seats for his car. It would be so convenient, but he doesn't think it's worth the $$$.

WatchingThemGrow
01-17-2010, 09:38 AM
Wish I could talk DH into seats for his car. It would be so convenient, but he doesn't think it's worth the $$$.
REALLY??? I've found it really nice and refreshing to go out and do something with ONE DC instead of the pack - or in your case, the pair. I think it would be good for them to be split up and out on the town with mom or with dad every once in a while. Didn't J&K+8 do that, once?

Melaine
01-17-2010, 09:40 AM
REALLY??? I've found it really nice and refreshing to go out and do something with ONE DC instead of the pack - or in your case, the pair. I think it would be good for them to be split up and out on the town with mom or with dad every once in a while. Didn't J&K+8 do that, once?

Oh I know. DH has only taken one of them somewhere without me ONE time (around the corner to pick up take-out) and never taken both of them anywhere EVER. I'd love for us both to be able to run out on the weekend and have some alone time with one twin at a time. Maybe I should bring it up again. Or just save up my craigslist money and spend this way. Actually if our freaking double stroller would just sell I would use the cash for that.

sewarsh
01-17-2010, 10:55 AM
we actually have 2 Britax and MIL car and 2 Britax in my car but my DH does pick-up after work so would take my car and then i'd have to drive his stick and there were times on weekends when we'd want to split up to do differnt things, so I finally caved and got 2 more car seats. DH wanted me to do this for months but i was too cheap...i mean, really...6 carseats is ridiculous. but on the other hand, I reasoned with myself since i'd have to buy boosters in the future anywyas. i got them on amazon for $130 each (no tax, free ship).

PAfirsttimemom
01-18-2010, 02:35 PM
I'm thinking I might go for at least one Nauti from Target with that GC deal if they have any left. Has anyone used one in a Honda Civic? How about a Toyota Avalon or a Honda Odyssey (those are grandparents' cars).

DrSally
01-18-2010, 04:04 PM
I'm thinking I might go for at least one Nauti from Target with that GC deal if they have any left. Has anyone used one in a Honda Civic? How about a Toyota Avalon or a Honda Odyssey (those are grandparents' cars).

My sister has used hers in the 3rd row of our Oddy. It's a fairly easy install and a more "narrow" seat, so I wouldn't see why you would have any problems with those cars. Maybe someone with a Civic can chime in.

GraceH
01-19-2010, 12:00 AM

I have a 1996 Avalon and the Nautilus installs fine; now getting the top tethers from the dealership for forward facing car seats, that's another adventure...

brismom
01-19-2010, 02:32 AM
we have one in our honda civic and it was easier to install than our marathon