PDA

View Full Version : $9.99 Robeez at Ross stores

Vintheland
01-04-2010, 01:33 AM
Ross has Robeez for $9.99. Some were $7.99. They had a better selection of cute styles compared to the Robeez at Marshalls.

For some reason they only had girls shoes.

brigeet
01-04-2010, 01:58 AM
I often have had good luck finding Robeez at Ross for 9.99 or less. I've also found good deals on Halo Sleepsacks and Stride Rite shoes. It's hit or miss though and depends on which Ross I go to.

taraalissa
01-04-2010, 11:52 AM
Are you finding larger sizes or only infants. I don't think i've ever seen anaything bigger than 6-12 months at Ross.

Vintheland
01-04-2010, 01:26 PM
I wouldve loved to find some stride rites.

The largest size they had was maybe 18-24 mos in the soft soles. And then they had the largest size in the mini shooz which i believe is 12-18. So yep, no bigger sizes.

cheaperthanmost
01-04-2010, 01:40 PM
I was at our two ross's in our area yesterday and didn't see any robeez or stride rite shoes. I did see one halo sleep sac, size newborn though. I hate these stores... so hit and miss.

MolieMuts
01-04-2010, 08:52 PM
I think because so many people have "discovered" Robeez at Ross and Marshall's, the variety is limited now. In the past, I was able to find a good selection of boy's and girl's in all sizes. Now, like you said, it is mostly girl's and in smaller sizes. I went today and the whole kid's section was mostly bare, maybe they will restock w/ some more Robeez soon. Luckily, I bought some Robeez Tredz for my son in advance and he is wearing them now(16-20 mos). I love them, they are so much easier to take on/off than regular tennis shoes, they fit well and you can't beat $10 for a good pair of shoes!